Chapter 25

Apollo-

"Fuck." I moan as she rides me. I watch as her breasts move up & down. We have been going at it since 11 pm & it's currently 4 am. She feels so fucking good & I can't get enough. I've never came so much in my life. I feel her pussy clench around my dick & I groan.

She orgasms & watching her orgasm sends me over the edge. My dick stiffens inside of her & she hops off, laying in between my legs. I watch as she arches her back, the round molds of her ass & back dimples showing.

She opens her mouth & swirls her tongue over my slit, earning a loud groan from me. She wraps her lips around my tip & I cum inside of her warm mouth. She opens her mouth, showing me my cum on her tongue. I watch as she swallows & smiles.

A fucking freak.

"Are you sure you were a virgin a couple hours ago?" I ask, chuckling & she laughs. She sits up & lays on my chest. I grab her neck & connect our lips, slipping my tongue inside of her mouth. She moans & I smile, slapping her ass. We pull away & she lays her head on my chest while I rub her back. Our bodies are covered in sweat.

I stand up & grab her, picking her up. She wraps her arms around my neck & I hold her up by her ass. I place small kisses on her forehead & I walk us into the bathroom. I sit her down on the toilet & she does her business. I walk over to the tub, turning on the water waiting patiently for the tub to fill up.

I hear a 'thud' & quickly turn around, staring at my princessa laying flat on the ground. I stare at her with a risen eyebrow & she smiles awkwardly, putting her thumbs up.

"What happened?" I ask, walking over to her & pick her up.

"My legs gave out." She laughs & I chuckle. I sit her down in the tub & step in, sitting behind her. She rests her head against my chest & I rub her hands, tracing my fingers over her ring finger.

"You said I love you." She says, I can sense her smiling.

"I did." I say, truthfully. I do love her & I will never stop loving her.

"I love you." I smile & place a small kiss on her shoulder. She turns around & straddles me, I feel my dick harden just by staring at her.

"& I love you mi reina." I kiss her forehead.
My queen.

"Fuck me." She says, bluntly & I laugh.

"Giver yourself a break. We went 5 rounds already princessa." I chuckle, pecking her lips.

"Tired?" She tilts her head, a smirk plastered on her lips.

"No." I say.

"Then fuck me." She leans in & licks behind my ear, earning a low groan from me. She pulls away & I stare at her in awe. She's so beautiful.

I don't waste another second before wrapping my arm around her waist, easing her up. I use my other hand to guide my dick into her. Our eyes don't leave each other & I watch as her mouth opens as I sink deeply into her.

"Mhm." I moan as her pussy grips tightly around me.

So tight.

I hold her up by her ass, moving her up & down slowly. She wraps her arms around my neck & I rest my forehead against hers. She connects our lips & I let her take control of the kiss. She slips her tongue in my mouth, our tongues moving in sync. Her tongue exploring every corner of my mouth. I suck on her bottom lip & she moans.

I jolt my hips up, thrusting into her faster. She moans & she digs her nails into my back. The water begins to splash & I slap her ass, earning a loud moan from her.