Chapter 7

Apollo-

"Then kiss me." She says, & I smile. I don't waste time any more & connect our lips. I grip onto her ass & she moans. I take the opportunity to slip my tongue in her mouth, tasting the strawberry milkshake from before on her tongue. Our tongues fight for dominance & I take over the kiss.

I walk over to my bed & lay her down on it. She cages me in between her legs & her hands tug on my curls. I hold either side of her face, deepening the kiss.

"Fuck." I groan in between our kiss. I pull away & she stares at me with a smile. She hides her face & I chuckle.

"Don't hide from me Princessa. Let me see your face." I say. I grab her arms & put them over her head. I lean down & peck her soft lips.

"I will definitely kiss you everyday from now on." I smile & shower her face in kisses. I hear her angelic laugh & the feelings I have for her grows.

I let go of her arms & she wraps them around my neck. I stare at her, amazed by her beautiful face.

"Stop staring." She looks away & I grab her face softly, making her stare at me.

"I love staring at your face." I peck her lips then place a small kiss on her forehead. She rubs my beard & I shut my eyes for a split second before opening them again.

...

Vanessa-

After me & Apollo's kiss, I haven't stopped smiling. I took a shower & I'm wearing Apollo's shirt & his boxers. Apollo had to leave to attend a meeting with his cousins. I lay in his bed & stare up at the ceiling. He's just so ugh. He makes my black ass blush. My cheeks hurt from smiling so hard.

Someone knocks on the door & I get up, opening it. His mother stands there with a bottle of Hennessy & 2 plastic cups, connect 4 board game & 2 pizza boxes. I smile & help her with the pizzas.

"There's sprite in the fridge if you don't drink." She smiles & I nod. She walks in & I shut the door. We sit on the small couch in Apollo's room. I sit the pizza boxes in between us & the smell of it makes my mouth water.

"Apollo won't be back for a while, so shall we have a girls afternoon?" She smiles

"Yes, Rosa." She pokes my nose & I laugh.

"Connect 4 with a little bit of Hennessy?" She suggests & I nod. I promised myself I wouldn't drink but I NEED a drink after everything.

"So what are you thinking?" I ask, opening the pizza box. I will most definitely eat this by myself.

"We just drink, eat & play." She chuckles & I nod.

"I love it." I grab a slice of pizza & take a bite out of it. She opens the other box & I raise an eyebrow at the pizza filled with olives.

"Don't knock it until you try it." She shrugs & takes a bite out of her pizza.

"I'm allergic to olives so I will definitely knock it." I laugh & she stares at me with wide eyes.

"Oh my God!" She stands & moves the pizza box away from me.

"It's fine, I just can't eat it." I reassure her & she stares at me uneasy.