An unpleasant day

"OW!" A boy said in the back of the car. "Mike
stop hitting me!"
"Oh come on it's just a little birthday hit." Michael said with a grin.
"You two stop it or I'll call your father." I said with a serious face.

"Go ahead Y/N, I don't care."
"Michael please stop your being rude!" Evan said

"Can it cry baby!"

Michael said with a snap."MICHAEL AFTON!" I said with a Mad-tone." This behavior has to stop." "I don't know who you think you are but this behavior has to stop!"

~Michael pov~

I don't being yelled at. I am pretty scared of Y/N calling father though. I kinda wanna cry but then I would seem like a baby in front of Y/N and Evan. So I guess I shouldn't.

~Y/N pov~

"Michael I know it's hard for you. Especially after Eli-" I paused myself realizing how sensitive that topic was for the both of them.

"I'm sorry for mentioning that day"                      "it's fine Y/N." Michael said while putting his head down. There was an awkward silence for a few more minutes until I turned on the radio breaking the silence.

"Are top hit today is fall in love with me by earth, wind, and fire."  The radio spoke as the song started to play.

I can tell you that love is deep
To be played on down the
Line, you'd fine time
Would reveal who to count
on. I'm well inclined to
use the lines that
Comes from the leaning tree,
Yeah, yeah
Let the seed that grows,
And ages old
Give us are destiny.
Baby u know I could pick you
Up turn your life around (hey baby)
If you fall in love with me
(Ooo baby) if you fall in love with me

"Okay we are here!" I said turning off the car. Michael me and Evan get out of the car and start to head in "hey Y/N..." Evan said looking up at me. "Yes Evan?" "Can I hold your hand?"

"HAHAHA what a baby!" Michael chimed in laughing. "Don't listen to him Evan."
Evan started to tear up while watching Michael laughed "hey, hey, hey it's ok if u want to hold my hand." Evan looked up at me wiping his tears.

I hold out my hand and Evan grabs ahold and we start to walk. Michael stops laughing and watches us walk to the diner from behind then follows from behind angrily. "Alright you two you're free to go!" I said looking at the both of them. Michael started to walk to his friends "hey Michael." "What Y/N!?" Michael said with an attitude.

"Don't be dumb..."

Michael glared at me with hate, but I didn't care as long as he got the point.

It had been about 30 minutes or so since we had gotten inside. Michael hung out with his friends, they all had animal masks on.  A bunny, bear, bird, and fox. Michael had the fox mask and the rest of his friends had the others. Evan was with his own friend.

His friend was an orange haired girl with pig tails on both sides of  her head and wore a dress.

It seemed like they were both fine so I got in line to the food counter to order some pizza. It had been about 5 minutes since I got in line. I finally got to the front of the line and started to order. "Michael stop it please!" It was Evan I look to see what was going on. Michael had Evan face to face with a yellow bear animatronic.

❗️⚠️TW: mention of death and blood⚠️❗️

"MICHAEL!" I yelled trying to make him and his friends stop. Michael's friends put Evan's head in the animatronic's mouth. Michael looked worrisome as they put Evan in the mouth but kept on going with it. I started to go toward Michael and his friends. "MICHAEL STOP IT N-"

CHOMP!

There was blood on the bears mouth and Evan was limp and still. Tears started to form in my eyes along with Michael's as he stood in shock.

✨690 words✨

Hello my people I have finally done it :D also first book sorry if  it's bad but oh well. I might change the title as I write this. that's all have a good day/night!