"is that my sweatshirt?" (baylen levine x reader)

YAAAAAYYY FLUFF fr fluff this time unlike the star one 😳 anyways enjoy this one's cute ALSO TYSM FOR 100 READS A/N on the bottom abt it!!!!

(y/n pov)

Me and baylen were hanging out in his room watching shrek 4. I was laying on his chest and he was playing with my hair.

Though we were violently interrupted by pj and sebastian coming into the room. "wake up let's go to walfart" pj said, sebastian laughing at his joke.

baylen looked at me for approval then agreed. Pj and sebastian left leaving me and baylen alone. "are you gunna come?" baylen asked looking at me, "no I think i'm gunna stay and take a shower." i responded, I honestly did not know how that man could go from zero to a hundred percent energy in three seconds.

Once Baylen had left to go out with his friends I went to his bathroom and started the shower. I stepped into the shower, the warm water flowing onto my body.

After my fifth lil yatchy song, I decided to get out. As I wrapped the towel around my body, the warmth of the shower leaving my skin, I stepped out into baylens room to see he wasn't home yet. I grabbed one of bagkens frick vape hoodies as well as a pair of his light blue shorts out of his closet. After I put them on I laid on the couch in the living room area and used my phone until everyone got back.

I was interrupted from the tiktok I was watching by the loud sounds of everyone coming through the door. I looked over to see baylen coming over to me. "Hey" he said as he laid with me on the couch, "how was walmart?" I ask baylen while putting a hand through his hair. "it was good, we met this most annoying guy like he literally went off on us for having our camera acting like we aren't 19," he ranted, after a little of Baylen continuing kyle, pj, and luke all joined in, with of course the occasional "it was crazy shrek" and naruto run around the kitchen from sebastian.

Baylen stopped and looked at up at me "is that my sweatshirt" he asked. "maybe...also maybe your shorts to," i replied while laughing a little bit. He laughed, "I love you," "I love you to"

A/N We got 100 reads omg!!! When I started this book I genuinely expected for no one to read it, and to think 100 people read my book i can't- thank you sm i can't explain it.