Party favor~ star wise x reader

okay it's is fluff maybe? idk tbh and NOT SAD ik so strange for me, also i started a edit tiktok @meetmeatour_spot anyways enjoy<\3

~setting hogwarts (pretend she doesn't shift and just goes there~
(stars pov)

"Y/n we shouldn't do this, what about draco? it's his birthday today." I stated, pulling away from her. It was my boyfriend, Dracos, birthday and I was about to hook up with my best friend y/n in the school bathroom.

"oh shush, you say this every time and i don't think you regret it," she said the last part winking. I couldn't help but smile. "Besides, Draco is eating lunch with his friends, we'll be 20 minutes tops. he won't find out don't worry." she continued kissing my cheek.

Me and Y/n have been hooking up since winter break. I knew I loved her, I just didn't know if I was done loving Draco.

Things between the two of us quickly heated up. Me sitting on one of the sinks in the bathroom, Y/n standing between my thighs. She slowly took off my skirt and started to kiss up my thighs. We were both to lost in each other to realize the bathroom door had opened and my boyfriend had walked in.

I open my eyes to take off my shirt when I see a platinum blonde figure standing infront of me. He looked pale like he had seen a ghost. he just stood there as we made eye contact, my once confident and snobby boyfriend turned into a vulnerable and sad boy i could barely recognize.

"What's wrong love?" Y/n said while pulling away from me. She looked at my shocked and guilt covered expression and then to what I was looking at. "oh..." She said after she saw him to, in a tone telling that she knew she fucked up. "I was going to see what was taking you so long star, but I see someone beat me to it." Draco said as he ran out. I felt horrible but at the same time relieved. The choice I had been dredging to make was made for me.

"Star baby i'm so sorry," Y/n said holding my hips. l knew he needed space, so not at the moment, but at some point I knew I had to talk to Draco about what had happened.

i'm so sorry pt2 I just don't want this chapter to be obnoxiously long. and don't worry or maybe do, but no one's getting w draco.