Chapter 3: Komore Teahouse

Start from the beginning

Y/N: "... Nope."

Yoimiya: "Nope?"

Y/N: "Yep. Nope."

Yoimiya: "Yep... and nope...? I'm confused... HEY! You're trying to confuse me on purpose, aren't you! Y/N!! You're sooooo mean! Teehee!"

Y/N: ". . ."

Yoimiya: "... Won't your friends miss you?"

Y/N: ". . ."

Yoimiya: "I don't know about the customs and whatnot in your homeland. But at least over here I know I'd miss a friend if they went missing on me."

Y/N: "... They all probably think I died during that battle."

Yoimiya: "They think that– what...?"

Y/N: "There was a big clash, between... well, between good and bad. And I sacrificed myself so that nobody else had to make any more sacrifices themselves. I'm pretty sure I won it for them. But unfortunately, it seems I survived the ordeal... unless Inazuma is the afterlife?"

Yoimiya: ". .  ."

Y/N: "Hmm? Yoimiya, speechless? Now that seems to be a first!"

Yoimiya: "H–Hey! Teehee! I just... I didn't expect that is all..."

Y/N: "Neither did I... it was kind of a spur of the moment thing, to be honest!"

Yoimiya: "You're a good person, right? You were fighting on the good guys' side, weren't you?"

Y/N: "Yeah... Yeah, I was fighting for them. For the good side."

Yoimiya: "Oh goodie! It would have been real awkward if you turned out to be some evil villain or something like that! Teehee!"

Y/N: "I guess it probably would have been, yeah! I wouldn't blame you if you threw me to the authorities either!"

Yoimiya: "I'd never do that to a friend of mine. Especially if they hadn't done anything wrong. I'll protect my friends!"

Y/N: ". . ."

Yoimiya: "Speaking of friends, Tohma told me that a friend of his is quite interested in you. And when you're feeling better, he'd appreciate it if you could go and pay his friend a visit."

Y/N: "Do you know who this friend of his is...?"

Yoimiya: "Weeeeeell... he didn't give any names per se, But I've got a pretty good idea as to who it might be!"

Y/N: "That... that's kind of suspicious!"

Yoimiya: "Hmm? You don't trust it?"

Y/N: "I... I think for the time being, I shouldn't get too social. Not until..."

Yoimiya: "Still worried about your stuff huh? If you'd like, I can go to the Lost and Found and see if anything's been brought in. Although, your Visions is probably on that statue now..."

Y/N: "Trust me. If my weapon had been brought into town, you'd have heard about it!"

Yoimiya: "Oho! Sounds like you've got a pretty fancy schmancy weapon! What's it like?"

Y/N: "It is... let's just say it is very heavy. If not for my Vision, it would take 6 men to carry it... ah... and I don't have my Vision anymore..."

Yoimiya: "Oh! I know someone kinda like that! But for her at least, it's because she's way too small for her weapon! Teehee!"

Y/N: "And, if you took her Vision away...?"

Yoimiya: "She would struggle to lift her weapon too I'd imagine!"