†hê lïêr

Maddie has a bright future! Maddie is a dreamer! Maddie you have a future right by you! Maddie I better not get a call or else I will fuck you up like your older sister.Yes mother.Now leave! I'm I fool everyone,they think l have a loving mother l don't.They think my family treat me right they don't.I'm so ready to end my life soon but what would they react.My mother probably won't be at my grave she will think l'm a disappoint.She will be like your a fucking disappoint you rat.Your just like your fucking sister! She would probably say that.Will better show a happy face cause no one will care about your real feelings.I remember playing with my older sister when l was little.Then my mom called her older sister to her room and I heard her yelling to her.Her mom yelling at her because she wasn't study for school the next day her older sister got shot.Her mother didn't went to the funeral Maddie asked her mom she said she a fucking disappointment to me you better not be like your older sister she is a mistake.From that day on I got perfect grades for mother doesn't think l'm a disappoint to her family.So school yeah everyone believes that my family loves me that a lie I told everyone.I'm the lier that tells everyone lies for everyone to believe that I'm so perfect.School is just other way to lie everything about who you truly are.Maddie got straight A's!Maddie has a bright future!Maddie is a true friend! I'm not any of those things I'm a big lier and fool everyone even else.Boy- I wanna die soon be safe for once with my older sister that will care for me.The one person that says things that are honest to me.A girl name Maggie was found died in the bathroom stall the killer wrote the lier fool you good.We are still searching for the killer.What a fucking mistake- I should thought better.Never wish for something that you know will happened soon beware.Hahah what fools l'm such a good killer father said as he clean his knife.She was always a disappoint to me so give her death wish.Everyone is easily fool by who is perfect that they don't know the killer is right in front of them.