"I mean... do we?"

"We do. We'll go get one after I make Imani breakfast."

"Okay, pull me out."

"Did you have to say it like that? That's what you should've done before you came anyways."

I got out of bed and took a two second shower just to get everything out of me and so I could feel clean again. Imani was probably so confused, I told her I was coming in a second and I ended up taking a whole shower.

After I got out the shower Bey wasn't there. I quickly got dressed and Imani wasn't upstairs either so Bey probably took her downstairs.

I walked down the stairs and they were both on the couch cuddling with the dog. They were watching Judge Judy again, I don't know when they started watching this show together but it's weird.

I went into the kitchen to make Imani waffles and they both followed came into the kitchen a minute later.

Imani was on Beys phone and when she's on electronics she doesn't care about whatever's going on around her.

Bey put Imani down on the table and moved past me. I heard pills so I knew she was about to take her vitamins.

She put them next to Imani and went into the fridge for a bottle of water.

"BeyBey I think there's something in my nose." Imani widened her nostrils to show a bey inside.

"Oh I don't- Onika?" Bey started to slowly backing away from Imani. She was acting like Imani was a bear and if she made any sudden movements she would attack her.

Imani sneezed and snot shot out of her nose. Bey jumped back and all her vitamins fell on the floor.

Bey was standing with her eyes closed. I was so scared, I didn't know how she was going to react. I don't care how much she doesn't like germs, she better not yell at my baby.

"Are you okay Bey?" I was starting to get scared, she hasn't moved or even opened her eyes.

"I'm fine." She dropped to the floor and started throwing the vitamins into trash very aggressively.

Every time they would hit the trash and make a noise, Imani would move back. "I'm really sorry. I think I'm getting sick."

Bey didn't respond and after she finished she went upstairs. I feel so terrible.

"Is she okay? I didn't mean to make her mad."

"She's okay, it wasn't your fault. She doesn't like germs but next time you have to sneeze, sneeze into your elbow."

"Okay. Can you tell her I'm sorry? I'm scared."

"You don't have to be scared of her but yeah." I made Imani her waffles and after she was comfortable on the couch I went upstairs to check on Bey.

She was in the bathroom with the door locked. "Bey? You in there?"

"I'm fine."

"Are you going to come out? Imani's really sorry."

"I'm fine, I'm just not having the best day already. I just need a couple minutes then we can go."

A couple minutes turned into an hour and a half. Bey was locked in the bathroom the entire time and she took multiple showers during that time.

Eventually she came down and we got in the car with Imani to go to a pharmacy. The only thing we needed was the Plan B.

🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞

After we got the Plan B, Imani wanted candy so we went into the candy aisle to get her something small. Bey had her arm around me and I was holding her hand with my hand that wasn't holding the plan B.