I AM HERE FOR YOU PT 4

MOMO 'S POV.

The manager got hold of the gun again, things couldn't be worse. Mina chan was hyperventilating Sana looked at me confused crying and was pointing at mina who was near to faint. "yah Mina-ya stay with us! look how Chaeng is fighting come on you gotta see her, if you wont then Sana-chan will look at her!!. she is looking so hot. ya, Myoui Mina!" I couldn't hold back my tears anymore."MOMO chan her nose is bleeding! what do we do now!?" Sana said, my mind stopped working. i couldn't think anymore we were just trying to keep mina awake. I tried to call Chaeng but heard a gunshot we could only cover Mina's ears but it was loud enough to bring mina back from her unconsciousness.

(MOMO POV END)

The lunatic shot aimlessly luckily they dogged it but, when he shot again he aimed at mina and said "looks like she is already dying i will make it easy for her"that's when Chaeyoung turned and saw mina's condition. he smiled like a psycho and pulled the trigger Tzuyu was late to kick his hand as the bullet had already left the gun. but to everyone's surprise Chaeyoung claimed the bullet on  her shoulder. she collapsed with the pain. Mina felt her heart break when Chaeyoung smiled at her weakly mouthing , 'I LOVE YOU'  as she was near to lose her consciousness. 

Tzuyu used all her force as she pins the manager to the ground and now owns the gun. while Dahyun used a bat given by an once and goes for the other managers head which made him faint She ran towards Chaeyoung,  held her up and bought her to mina and told her to tie something around Chaeng's wound to stop the blood flow. mina wiped her tears, and took out her scarf and tied it around her wound. she placed Chaneg's  head on her lap, "chaengie I love you stay with me please stay"
chae smiled hearing those beautiful words coming from Mina's lips."I am not going anywhere, remember I am a tiger" chaeyoung did a faint roar trying to bring a smile on Mina's face in which she was successful, but chaeyoung eventually gave in  and entered the darkness.

There was only one more guy left  to take down as the other two had already given up. Dahyun and Tzuyu were already drained, blood was coming out from various parts of their body. Momo and Sana's were clenching their fist looking at the painful sight. 

Dahyun and Tzuyu got up weakly and looked at each other. Dahyun gave Tzuyu a counting they both rushed towards the last guy and took him down by pushing him to the ground, Dahyun went back to take the bat she left earlier but  he was quick enough to slide a knife in Tzuyu's abdomen. Tzuyu yelled in pain blood started to flow nonstop, but she didn't let go of her grasp on the guy's shoulder. Dahyun came in time and swung  the baseball bat real hard  on the manager's head. resulting the manager collapsed. 

Tzuyu's knees felt week, her body hit the ground. Sana got up and rushed towards Tzuyu but Momo held her tightly and requested her to be calm. Sana broke down while seeing the person she loved in such state. the knife was still in Tzu's body. It was double bladed, Dahyun tried removing the knife, she was successful but due to the other blade she had caused a deep cut on her palm. she hissed in pain but shrugged it off and went towards the other members limping while holding Tzuyu, she handed Tzu to Sana.
'I will buy you more chocolates unnie". Were the last words that escaped from Tzu's mouth as she lost her consciousness.

Dahyun's body ached at the bruises and cuts she had, she gave up and was about to fall but Momo wrapped her arms around her waist preventing the fall. Dubu captured momo's beauty and closed her eyes. 

The maknaes had already faded for the person they loved. It was crystal clear that the were madly in love with the Japanese girls.

(final part next)