The Grimm (short)

As Chief ran from the while holding lily as the Grimm started their chase but of course Chief was faster and once he got far enough away. He up her on a tree branch high enough for the Grimm can't catch her, once she was safe. Chief turned around and loaded the commando rifle, then put it on his back as he grabbed the gravity hammer ( Halo 2: Fist of Rukt ) and held it with both hands. As a Ursa Major came running out and attempted the slash at Chief only to meet with the hammer sending it into many trees killing it instantly. As many Beowulf's and a Alpha attempted to attack only to it head smashed in. The others tried but they too died.

(A/n: I think that the flood pose more of a threat, than these Grimm.)

That changed when a Death stalker came out and attempted to end Chief, who dodged the the stinger and pincers, he changed to his rife and shot the eyes out making it blind. As the death stalker started trashing around until he thrown a grenade into the mouth and jumped off its body, and walked away as it exploded not facing it like a boss he is.

Once the Grimm around was dead he pick lily back up and continued to run to one of the nearest settlements nearby.

To be Continued...