𝐇.𝐏 - 𝟏𝟓

Start from the beginning

"Sometimes that shit doesn't work Dess you see it ain't wok for me." she looked down at loyal.

"Whatever bye but I mean I'm not ready for kids just yet plus he's patient enough to wait."

"Well that's good so what's the big surprise you had to tell me." She sat down on the couch beside me putting loyal down.

"Well he's meeting my parents for the first time tonight and I'm excited about it."

"Well, you know how your parents are you think they will let you date him?" She asked she knew how uptight Dess' parents were and knew how much they would judge.

"I mean it doesn't even matter I'm grown jay if they can't accept him for who he is then so be it." she shrugged nonchalantly she didn't care how anyone felt about Von because they weren't for him to like.

"I know that's right!"

"But let me get going I miss my man." I got up from the couch sliding on my shoes.

"Well tell me how it goes I love you drive safely," she shouted watching Dess walk to the door.

"I will and love you to bitch!"

𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙰𝚃 𝙽𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃

"You nervous baby." Dess glanced over at von while he gripped the steering wheel with his left hand and with his right hand on her thigh.

"Nah I'm straight what you ask that for." he took his eyes off the road locking eyes with her.

"I'm just asking baby but turn down that street," she told him.

"Dam yo' OG's got a big ass house." he admired their home while pulling into the driveway turning the car off.

"Yeah, sometimes I come over and sleep when I'm close by."

"Yeah but you ready tho." he tapped her thigh catching her attention.

"Yeah, I'm nervous though they are kind of judgemental so if you feel a way let me know and we can leave baby."

"Ma it's cool you'on gotta worry about nun if folks nem feeling froggy then it's whatever." he shrugged he honestly didn't care what her parents had to say because he wasn't for them.

Unbuckling her seatbelt she looked into the car mirror looking over her appearance.

"Ma come on you look good what you stressin' foe." He smirked, reaching his hand over to her thigh.

"I'm just a little nervous but you sure I look ok I mean I kinda just threw something on." she made a frown on her face looking down at her outfit.

"Ma you look good when haven't you looked fine as hell." he licked over his bottom lip staring into her eyes.

He betta stop before we fuck in front of my parent's house.

"Stop you know what you're doing come on." she opened the door getting out of the car the two walked up to the door while Von stood beside Dess she knocked on the door.

The door was opened revealing a short frame skinny woman who looked way too young to be Dess' mother "Heyy baby." Her mother embraced her with a hug.

"Hey, mommy!" The two rocked back and forth.

"And who might this young man be." she pulled from the hug taking a glance at von but her smile faded away.

"This is my boyfriend Von he's who I was telling you about and Von this is my mother." Dess introduced the two but noticed her mother's smile fade.