𝐇.𝐏 - 𝟎𝟖

𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 : 𝖯𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗌𝗌𝗈𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒

𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒.

"You've reached Dessdior, big Dess not the little one sorry if I couldn't make it to the phone leave a message muwah."

Jayda hung up the phone and looked around the women's bathroom frustratedly, this was the hundredth time she had called Dess and she was starting to get worried about her.

She hadn't seen her since last night after shots range off inside the club, she ran quickly out the bathroom to not see destiny insight she assumed she ran out to the car but when she made it outside the club Dess was nowhere to be seen.

It had been 48 hours and she hasn't found her.

She thought of calling her parents to notify them but that would make things worse she knew how Dess' parents were and didn't want to overdo it, yeah she should've called the police but it was too early for all that so she thought maybe she will just pop up.

Maybe she's with Von.

"Still no answer?." Ashley, their boss asked approaching her inside the women's bathroom.

"No she hasn't answered since last night and it's past time for her to be here for work I'm a little worried," Jayda mumbled wrapping her arms around herself, shaking hands.

"Well, when you do get a hold of her tell her that's money of out her paycheck business is business she can't be missing that much if she went out to the club last night."

"Ash come on she is probably oversleeping, look I'll get a hold of her ok she is going through a lot."She tried to convince her boss.

"Alright." she waved her off "just make sure she doesn't let this happen again." She shook her head with a sigh walking out of the bathroom.

Jayda walked inside the stall grabbing a tissue wiping away her tears She was worried about Dess this wasn't like her at all.

Walking out of the stall She tossed the tissue inside the trash can exiting the bathroom back to the front desk Jayda walked around it and sat back down in her roller chair.

She sighed hating what she was about to do next but she had to she was worried sick about Dess and this behavior wasn't like her.

"Here goes nothing." she sighed dialing Dess's parents.

"Heyy jay how've you been dear."