Possessive Chains (Sano Brothers x Takemichi)

Start bij het begin

She wishes to turn into a blind eye, but with every passing years, its getting harder to do so.

Shinichiro may seems to be the same, but he rarely smiles anymore. He spends his time, fighting and involving Black Dragons into another gang brawl. With the passing years, Shinichiro has gotten stronger. His mind started to be corrupted, he turned into an Alpha that she absolutely loathes. She doesn't have any single idea what leads to Shinichiro to suddenly gave up his dreams of changing the delinquent world, all she knows is that Wakasa, Takeomi and the others have gone missing. Those who were with Shinichiro since the beginning.

Mikey was once a caring, nice leader. He built a gang, with the purpose of building a new era for the delinquent world. Alongside with Shinichiro and Izana.

He built toman, gathered members and made them dependent to him, made them share their darkest secrets and pain, he shouldered it all like a true leader. She admired her brother so much.

At least then, when the shocking news of Draken getting killed by another gang who wishes to see the great invincible Mikey crumble on the ground.

Ema holds feelings for the other alpha, and she was absolutely heart broken over the news. It was hard to process, hard to cope out with.

And Mikey, who claimed that Ema, Shinichiro, Izana, Draken and the rest of the founding members of toman is his heart, must've felt the worst.

He is close to Draken, and loosing Draken, means loosing a piece of his heart.

That night, where Toman had announced a war against Moebius, the gang murdered Draken, was a total nightmare.

She arrived at the scene, with Mikey practically murdering anyone coming his way, a crazed grin on his face as his whole being is bathed with the thick liquid.

The whole area reeks of blood, the whole ground was decorated with bodies she doesn't know if alive or not. That day, his brother became a murderer. A true blood alpha, known to be the most dangerous specie when lost control of their human side, had killed hundreds.

Between the bodies, under the raining sky, Ema sobbed when she saw the look in her brother's eyes. She lost him, to that dark side of his.

With Izana the only sane left, she hopes to protect him. To not let him fall to his dark side as well.

But she failed also, when she heard the news of Izana's best friend, died in a battle between Tenjiku and a gang that's older than Black Dragons.

Izana went into berserk, murdering the whole gang overnight. He turned crazy as well, crazier than Shinichiro and Mikey if possible.

She only watched helplessly, as Izana dared to challenge their wolves. The three of them almost killed each other, growling and pouncing on one another, tearing their skin and their own blood splattering around.

She wanted it to end, and they thankfully snapped out of it when Ema released a distress pheromone. Things have never been the same anymore.

Mikey disbanded toman, pushing everyone close to him away, and built a criminal organization named Bonten. Izana is the number two, having his own division and mostly handles the traitors along with Sanzu. Shinichiro is Bontens Number three, having his own division called Black dragons, just like his old gang. He handles the business, illegal smuggling of drugs and guns, illegal prostitution and more she can't name of, with Koko, Ran and Rindou by his side.

Ema was left all alone, the last remaining sane Sano. Her brother leave her, locked her in the mansion for her own safety. She was caged ,by their darkness. She can't break free, she wants to be free.