"What are you talking about?", Boun asked frowning.

"Oh, nothing! Never mind!", Samantha said getting up and throwing the rest of her coffee in the sink. "I'm gonna send you an email with the report of the interview with the witness of Loom's case, ok?", she said walking towards the door.

"Email? You're already here, woman! Just tell me the result!", Boun said.

"Na-ah, I prefer to deliver it by email, because that way I can count my hours worked for you guys. Not to mention that I don't want to spend another second in this place!", she said, waving to the blonde man and leaving the Police Station with its weird workers behind.

********

Ohm was just finishing filling out some papers Kao had given him when Fluke walked into his office, again without knocking on the door. He liked familiarity that was building up between them so fast that it allowed them to ignore common social conventions. It was almost as if they could read each other's souls and guess their needs. At the moment, his particular ray of sunshine seemed apprehensive, almost nervous.

"Are you all right, Fluke?", Ohm asked frowning, worry coloring his tone.

Without mustering a single word, Fluke leaned toward the door and locked it up. It wasn't the first time one of them had done this, but it always made the detective's stomach flutter. He had always been the prodigy as a kid, the exemplary student, the most diligent employee, so having sex in his office in the middle of the work day was something unexpected but exciting and something he was always willing to do with Fluke anytime. Actually, there were only a few things in this would he could be able to deny to the boy walking to him at the moment.

As light as Ohm could feel his head, he still could notice there was something dark taking over the boy's face. He still looked serious as he crossed the short distance to where Ohm was sitting, raising his anticipation even more.

"Fluke, what–?", but Ohm was prevented from asking because the younger one threw himself on the detective, straddling his lap and tugging at the collar of his shirt tightly. When the two were very close, Fluke devoured Ohm's lips with an unexpected hunger for the detective that didn't take long to respond.

After a few moments, Fluke pulled away from Ohm, who was glassy-eyed, still lost in the sensation that the kiss had given him.

"Mine!", Fluke announced, staring straight into the detective's eyes who watched the clumsy hands trying to undo the buttons of his shirt while leaving a trail of hickeys from his neck to his abdomen. "Mine, mine, mine!", Fluke repeated and each time something trembled hard inside Ohm, making him respond "I'm yours, only yours, Fluke!", even though he didn't understand what exactly had caused that behavior coming from the other, but fully willing to reassure the obvious. From the first moment Ohm had laid eyes on Fluke, he had fallen irrevocably in love with him. He tried very hard to forget and ignore his feelings to the point he could feel a weight on his chest. After their first kiss he felt himself blooming like a flower being watered after a long time without seeing the rain.

"Mine!", Fluke repeated once more as his trail of kisses and bites reached to the waistband of Ohm's pants. Pulling out from his lap and unzipping the detective's pants, Fluke greeted his hard member, licking his lips like it was the most delicious meal he could have.

Within moments, Ohm's cock was rigid in contact with Fluke's touch gently stroking along his length. Even though he was covered by his underwear, he could feel the other's touch teasing his senses.

"Do you want to play, my love?", Ohm asked Fluke, one hand brushing the brown strands of hair that fell over the big doe eyes.

For the first time since he'd walked into the detective's office, Fluke had smiled with his signature smile and nodded eagerly, in a way that made Ohm's heart stop for a moment and then start beating even faster. That smile could make him lose his mind completely, but what Fluke did next was just as effective.

The youngest removed Ohm's cock from inside his underwear and licked his length from base to tip, saliva dripping from his lips. A soft groan of approval was heard from the back of his throat. He liked the salty taste, he treasured Ohm's manly smell, he was thrilled to be the one making the detective come undone like that.

"Mine!", Fluke repeated once more, making Ohm squirm to hold back a groan. They were used to having sex at the Police Station, but that didn't mean they weren't at risk of being caught at any moment.

Ohm's room was at the end of the corridor and next to it only the storeroom, which meant that very few people could come to their way, unless they really wanted to talk to Ohm or to grab a new stapler. Even so, the adrenaline of getting caught was always there, making both males feel even more excited.

Before the detective had time to recover, Fluke continued his task diligently, massaging Ohm's testicles with one hand, pumping his cock with the other, and moving his mouth sensually, swallowing deep his shaft until he gasped a bit.

The detective was about to lose his sanity when he managed to speak in the best way he could considering the context: "I'm almost… there…", he said, panting heavily.

Noticing the signal, Fluke increased the intensity of his caresses until the detective came into his mouth, which he swallowed with pleasure the entire contents of his load and finally rose from where he was between the other's thighs. He was about to leave when he felt a tug on his hand and he lost his balance.

Fluke fell once more in Ohm's lap, now being encircled by the muscular arms.

"Where do you think you're going, huh?", Ohm teased, whispering in his ear.

"I need to…", the younger one started to speak, but Ohm's lips prevented him from continuing the sentence.

After a while, they parted to catch their breath and Ohm used the opportunity to pepper butterfly kisses across Fluke's face, drying the little droplets of sweat laying there after his effort. The light touch made a cute laughter come out of the boy that melted inside his arms.

"Now this is something that I love to hear!", Ohm said approvingly just to get a smug smile from the other.

"I thought you also liked when I scream your name when were fucking, detective!"

Ohm was about to nod in response, taking the statement as a joke, but he could still sense the boy was feeling a bit tense. "Hey, you know I like you much more than this, right?", he shook Fluke a bit to catch his attention, since the other seemed to avoid facing him directly. "Flukie~ Please look at me?", he asked and the other couldn't deny.

"What now?", he pouted.

"When you came here early I wanted to introduce you to my cousin, but you left so fast I couldn't say anything…"

"What?! Is Samantha your cousin?!", Fluke widened his eyes in surprise.

"Oh, I see that you two already know each other?"

"Huh? Yeah… Something like that!", Fluke rolled his eyes as a cute red tone covered his cheeks, making Ohm lean to kiss both sides, making his lover chuckle low with the action. "So, what was she doing here?"

"She came to see if the man I want to live with is worthy of me or something like that, who knows?", Ohm shrugged but soon he felt Fluke shaking inside his arms. "Hey, love? Are you okay? What happened?"

"You can't invite me to move in like that, you fool!", Fluke was sobbing, trying to remove the tears away from his eyes and see the other properly.

"Well, I had to try one way or another, sorry!", Ohm pecked him on the lips, "So, what do you tell me?", he showed his toothy smile.

"Of course I accept to move in with you, Ohm! Turns out I like you much more than this too, detective!", Fluke used the same words as Ohm to confess his feelings.

"Thank you for making me the happiest man in this world, my love!", Ohm said before taking the other's lips in a deep kiss that perhaps ended up in a second round of what they started earlier.