• Nine •

Omg what if I just randomly made this mpreg 💀

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

The soft scratchy sounds of my nails running along Landons scalp was just barely louder than our soft breathing.

The air was so still, just warm enough to let us lay naked in bed without discomfort. There wasn't even a slight breeze coming through the window that was slightly propped open.

My heart rate was usually back down to its normal beat by now, as we laid in our post sex bliss. Just enjoying the skin to skin contact, relishing in the drowsy peace of it all.

But for some reason I was still feeling pumped up on what seemed to be adrenaline. I wasn't sure why, I was quite comfortable, half sitting up on as many pillows as I could grab while recovering from the beast that I call Landon.

I couldn't recall ever feeling so wound up around him before, or even place why.

It was strange, how he was always able to tell when I was thinking of him. I wasn't sure if it was some sort of telepathy that he forgot to tell me we had, or just a sixth sense.

His movements were slow, almost sluggish, as he gently turned his head just enough to plant a kiss to the inside of my thigh, but still not looking away from the stupid little game he was playing on his phone.

I would never admit it, but it was actually quite entertaining to watch.

He slightly shifted, relaxing further into me, slipping an arm around my calf, and resting his head back against my stomach. He haphazardly discarded his phone off to the side of the bed, not caring whether his game was still up or not, closed eyes facing the ceiling.

I brought both hands back down to his hair, giving him the best head massage I could. I was never good at grand gestures, so I just hoped that he would understand, even if it was just through clumsy touches and the occasional homemade meal. He needed to know how much I care.

"I can feel your pulse going wild, babe." I couldn't help but tense my thighs on either side of his head, his voice doing things to me that I was hoping to ignore. Just like how I was going to ignore the stupid little smirk that had miraculously appeared on his beautiful face.

Beautiful...

I watched his throat move as he swallowed, and suddenly I felt the need to as well. He gave my leg a light squeeze, smiling up at the ceiling with his eyes still closed.

I cleared my throat lightly, hoping to interrupt my current train of thought as best I could. Clearly landon had others ideas though, as he decided to send my stomach in a fluttering spiral when he mumbled "I like this. I wish I could do this everyday."

I wasn't even sure why this type of reaction was even happening, but it was like someone had pushed me over, and I couldn't catch my breath. "I do too..." I whispered back.

He gently hummed. "Then why don't we." My breath hitched at the proposition, not wanting to chance having got the wrong idea from his statement and responding incorrectly. I swallowed thickly, trying to quickly think of a way to smoothly get a clear answer from him, while only having a static filled mind to work with.

My voice was a bit shaky and I hoped he wouldn't notice. "What do you mean by that, Landon?" I knew he picked up on my tone immediately, and I left his body move slightly, as he figured out what he wanted to do. He settled for gripping my ankles, and moving me gently until he could push himself up.

He slowly turned his body to face me, sitting up on his knees in between my legs. He gently held my chin, leading my face up, so my gaze met his. "Look at me darling.. there we go."

I was numb and tingly, but I couldn't figure out where.

"I mean.." he started, his voice soft and raw. Comforting. "I want to be with you everyday. With you in a better way. Vallen, I... "

He paused, looking down for a moment, before meeting my eyes again. And I swear, I'd never seen that look he wore before. It was just so, real.

I hesitantly reached up, cupping his face in my hands, and he leaned further into it. I pressed my forehead against his, and we just stayed there for a moment, just being with each other.

Eventually Landon pulled back just enough to plant a kissed to the side of my face. "I love you, Vallen." He said. There went any sane though I ever had.

"I love you, Landon." I croaked out. He just smiled, and pulled me close against him. I really needed it. And if anyone asks, no, my eyes weren't watery at all.

He held me against his chest, letting me press myself into his warmth, trying to melt away. I held him too, and I wasn't planning on letting go anytime soon.

He gently ran his hands up and down my back, gentle and soothingly. But soon enough they moved further and further down, becoming something more. Cheeky bastard.

Though, I wasn't going to pretend that I didn't also have a hand in turning our innocent cuddling, into something less pure. His touches were so addictive.

Laying me back, Landon crawled slowly on top of me, never ceasing his caressing across my skin. Acting as if he'd didn't already have my entire body mapped out in his head.

Fire was spreading throughout my entire body, and I was happy to set him alight as well.

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

I had the WORST day, who wants to hear about it? Basically I got lost for two hours and had to call my bfs mom for help, only to find out I could have easily gotten off at any of the exits I passed at any of the many towns I ended up in, to take me straight home ;-;

Also I had to pee the entire time.

AND I missed my appointment.

AND I almost got into serious car accident bc of this fUCkiNg IDIOT

Hope everyone's well, kisses xx