Roselyn

AN: Half of the chapter is a bonus while the other half is a part of FTTH. Of course, it will change before publishing because that book is of Brielle and Savio (Alberto) and not of AR. But I can't put everything right here without spoiling things. Before you proceed, I need another name for Liam. Suggest some?

~~~

"Beautiful baby," I say softly, heart filled with nothing but love for our precious Ashlyn. My baby. Made from Arosio and me. Our heart.

"Roselyn, sweetie, you don't need to hold her every second. Let her explore a little," Ma speaks chuckling beside me. We are currently on the living rooms sofa. Ma and Pa came here a day ago to be with us for some time. Pa left with Arosio to solve some issues from what I heard them talking while getting down the stairs.

"But I don't want to let her go. I only want to hold her," I pout as Ma takes our Ashlyn who is now seven months old. Ashlyn is smiling. Happy baby.

"What does my son do when you behave this way, daughter? Doesn't he get jealous seeing all your attention on Ashlyn?" Ma asks, leering at me.

I grin, knowing how my husband is—so very demanding. "He doesn't," I lie half.

Sometimes half of the time he and I spend looking at her while the other half goes to our love and often me trying to persuade him to give me another baby. He won't give me one no matter the pleading, saying I need to let my body heal to the fullest before we decide on another one.

"Really?" Ma questions in a tone that tells me she doesn't believe me. 

Of course, Ma surely knows how her son is. Especially the one who wasn't burdened with mafia duties since always. 

I now know why my Arosio is a little different than his brother. Liam often is very intimidating and radiates nothing but power. Arosio was the same when I first met him yet now he makes me feel nothing but love and annoyance with his behaviors sometimes. While Liam is very closed and scary in some way. I don't fear him, knowing he is family yet the feelings can't be changed.

"Beautiful Principessa," Ma coos, raising her slightly in the air and bringing her down. Joy fills my being as Princess giggles, playing with Ma's chain around her neck. "Don't grow up so soon, my love. I already feel so old with two grandkids now." Ashlyn makes sounds trying to communicate with her grandma. She'll grow up in no time. 

"What was Arosio like when he was a baby, Ma?" I question, curious about him. I want to know everything there has to be about him. He knows my entire life while I only know parts of his life.

"Arosio," Ma laughs, gazing at Princess's eyes for a long time. "My baby boy was the most precious piece of my heart since the first time he looked at me."

A picture easily forms in my head. The same one I had seen in the family home while visiting. Arosio has always been so beautiful. But now his appearance is rougher than before. More manly. The light in his eyes is there but not like that innocent light of childhood.

"I was so in love with him. I used to spend hours adoring him," Ma continues, "I actually never wanted a boy. Was scared of what this world would turn my kids into. Liam's father was very dangerous since always. Yet I fell for him. As much as I never doubted Leonardo's love for me, I doubted it for our kids. I knew he'd love our kids, just wasn't sure that it would be enough to not put our sons in the mafia at all."

"Is that even possible?" I ask... a little hope in my heart, wondering if I could separate Ashlyn and our future kids from everything. I do want her to have siblings.