Bullets

Angelina

"Well of course where are my manners, you kill her, sugar" At that point all the color of my face  was drained by her words. Greyson.

How psychotic could this fucking bitch be?

Greyson looked strong as ever not looking like it would be hard but as he glanced at me he showed  me how he fucked up.

We're done and this is it.

No romantic happy ending.

No family.

No marriage.

Nothing.

It wasn't a happy ending after all and my soul cannot comprehend that fact. And the only thing i can seem to think about is how fast my heart is racing and how we are over. I am way to sober for this shit. Where's peach vodka when you need it? Hm?

I want to cry. When do you not want to cry.

"Well what will i kill her with, besides a gun?" As she held out a black pocket knife with silver roses imbedded along the sides i saw the color shrink from Greys face. He just had to say that.

He frantically took it from her hands, he held the knife in his palm as his index finger ran along the sides of the sharp blade. Oh, boy, you better have a plan. I swallowed the lump in my throat, where's his great plan after all?

Unless he wasn't lying.

He couldn't be.

"Go on" Addy looked at him nervously placing her hand on his tensed shoulder. Ooooo girl the amount of fucking beatings you'd get from my ass for touching him if i wasnt in this chair. Tied up. Beaten.

Greyson coughed twice and multiple men arose from the depths of the water. Browyn and Quill holding their guns up in offense.

But as they were holding up their weapons dozens of vans showed up to the scene jumping out with masks and guns.. big guns. They surrounded our small circle, they increased Greysons army by around twenty more people.

Addy smirked at his plan and she squeezed Greysons shoulder turning to look at me, "You didn't think i was that stupid did you Greyson? I am going to give you a deal, it's only up once"

Greyson looked at her with tear brimmed eyes, and my heart shattered at the state he was in, "What is it Addy" He spoke softly as his lip quivered.

"I'm glad you asked. I want you to slit her throat and this all goes well, you keep Raylnn i'll keep my distance forever leaving you and your mafia in peace or, if you refuse, she lives, i get Raylnn, we become a couple, happy or not and we get put unto peoples magazines! and oh yes, if you don't, my father pushes his plan to action and you'll see your world go down.. down.. down" There was an evil glint in her eyes as she said the last few parts, Greyson thought about it. He ran it through his head tasting the possibilities.

But it was clear he knew his answer.

Her words just got worse from there on.

I let the streams of tears leave my eyes freely no longer holding them back. It's hard to when you know your end is coming.

He knows it's the end either way also.

Stop Addy's fury once and for all, or have her finish what she started.

I couldn't let him live a horrible life with Addy.
I couldn't do that to him or Raylnn. Fuck, Raylnn, such a innocent pure soul. She shouldn't have to go through this madness.

I turned to look at him to see he's already staring, his beautiful gray eyes lost the glint of blood and joy now only showing a broken, useless soul. 
He knows his answer, but i must try to help change his mind. Because i will not be delusional enough to have him accept this offer without a fight.

"Say no!"

He looked back up at me with glossy, bloodshot eyes and a sad smile, the next words he said made my breathing cease. Not functioning correctly. My ears must be betraying me. "But you'll die"

And my world stopped. Time ceased to tick. Any movement came in slow motion. But i didn't care if bullets flew through my head. I didn't care if all these men got a chance to stab me. Because I'll slit my own damn throat to save him from her wicked demons. I had to pull my gaze away from the smirking whore and look at Browyn and Quill.

Browyn has her gun down, jaw dropped and a tear slithering down her pasty white skin. Quill has his war face on and gun drawn ready to fire on Greysons  command. But once Greyson turned to look at them, and by the look Greyson gave Quill he knew there was no command. He dropped his gun to the ground, his tears at bay; ready to leave.

He shook his head and made direct eye contact to me, he offered a small smile before he whipped out a small black pistol and started aiming to shoot the men in masks. Oh. My. Gosh. Quill, no. Stop, stop, stop!

He only killed three and injured one before they fired back and shot Quill. The bullets that were flying through the crisp, tensioned air were now piercing through his chest one by one, blood splattering everywhere. I twist my wrists held tightly in the rope trying to break free to aid to his side. But i can't. I'm useless- helpless.

He looked at me and winked before his body betrayed him and fell to his knees, whispering something to Greyson and he took his final breath and collapsed unto the hard surface.

I let out a blood curdling scream tugging on my roped wrists again. The raw flesh making them bleed immensely. Browyn fell to her knees crying and spitting out threats to a deceased Quill. She shook him and shook him, slapping and slapping him hoping he would jolt awake and look back into her brown eyes that were once filled with so much kindness, now dead and dry inside.

Greyson shed a tear as his jaw clenched. "No no no, you weren't supposed to leave m-me. Quill oh my go- Q-Quill" She pumped his chest several times, after her break down her blood shot eyes met with Addy's. Could this get worse? HAHAHA. yes.

She drew her gun from the ground and aimed it to her forehead. "You dumb fucking bitch you killed my- my- Quill you killed him" Addy just smiled. As Browyn began to click her safety off Greyson interfered and stepped in front of her, "Let it go Browyn. Please."

Browyn showed betrayed eyes to Greyson, "You're defending this fucking batshit brain after she just killed your best friend? And is holding your precious Angelina hostage." Greyson shook his head staring at Quill and back to her. I'm missing something bigger then this.

"Browyn, just trust me. This will all be better-"
Browyn cut him off shooting men in masks. Addy held her hand up stopping the other men from shooting.

"I'll kill you Greyson. I swear to god i'll fucking kill you r-right now if you don't move." Her voice trembled breaking only a few sobs. My heart hurt for hers. I shake my head. I blink a few times trying to clear my blurry eyes.

But then i realized it wasn't just my mind making me think my heart hurt. It was bleeding. Blood was flowing down my white night gown i got thrown into. A bullet pierced my flesh.

A bullet pierced my flesh.

My eyes widen, as i look up slowly i see Greyson. Gun up. Hand on trigger. No emotions shown on his beautiful face. I gave him a weak smile. Then before i fall into a dark darkness i see him. The man who caused it all. You, i mouth. All he does was nod once while smirking. That's when the world went into the abyss. And i took a final breath.