Story

Angelina

A bit later our food came, Browyn started munching down leaving slight moans when she took a bite. I can't blame her though, Mexican always hits where it needs to. I take a small bite of my food an instant moan leaving my mouth, I swear burritos taste 7x better when you're craving them. I do a lil dancy dance moving around in my seat, I love food so much.

Quill takes small bites of his, as he takes a large gulp of milk leaving behind a milk mustache.
Me and Browyn both look at each other and I can't help but laugh at his stupidity.

"Quill.. I think you have a lil something." I point to my below my nose where his leftovers are.
He smiles grabbing a napkin wiping his face, "Thank you, it all tastes so good I can barely help myself." Get your head out of the gutter.
Browyn glances at him blush slightly creeping into her face. Oh my goodness.

And that's when I realize Browyn likes Quill.
But then I also notice Quill blushing too, I slightly peek under the table seeing his hand placed on her upper thigh. Way too high. At this point he could just rub her clit.

"You two would make a cute couple." I say eating a chili fry. "Huh what? No.." Browyn grabs my drink gulping it's remains down quickly, trying to hide her face. This girl did not just do what I just saw she did. FUCK TO THE NO.

"You two are idiots! I clearly see his hand on your thigh, and they way you look at each other." They both look at each other too stunned to speak.
I grab the remains of my coke from her grimy hands shooting her an intense glare. Quill finally speaks up, "Well maybe we do like each other.. but-" I interrupt him.

"There are no buts! I don't want to hear; we're both so busy, make time then, it's not that hard."
Quill takes a glance down at his plate a small smile on Quills lips.

"You're right, let's talk about that later, but for now i'm hungry." With that he took a bite of his taco. "Whats with you and beans? Is it your kink? Beans?" Just thinking of Quill putting beans on someone and lick them off gives me an instant gag. "I- What? No.. why would you ask such a stupid ass fucking question, babe." I blush at his statement, soon remembering who he is. "Don't call me that dickface. It's just you always eat beans like all the fucking time." He smiles shaking his head. "I'm glad you take notice." He says winking at me.

I turn to glance at Greyson a small smile placed on his lips, I smile at that. He turns to look at me his smile fading then slowly reappearing. This time it's more evil and sinister than I want. The same smile he gave me in the elevator. I bite my bottom lip soon tasting a little bit of blood. I lick it off and look away from him. This man makes me go weak. A few minutes later we're all done and Stacey comes back with our bill.

"Hi folks! That'll be $42.50" I get ready to place my card down when Quill hands her his card.

"On me." They lady takes his card swiping it through her tablet thing with a smile.
Me and browyn both lay down five dollar bills as a tip.

"Where to now?" Quill asks us. "Shopping!" Browyn tells us with excitement. "Isn't it closed by now?" Quill says looking into Her eyes.
"Not the mall by 9th. They are always open late."
We nodded our heads in agreement making our way there. I look back behind me seeing Greyson getting ready to leave as well.
——————————
Greyson

So Quill has a crush on McMillan? I smile at the fact how Angelina was giving them advice, she's always been one to help. It's like she just knew I was thinking of her because I sense her staring at me, I look at her only making my smile wider. I can't help but think of everything I'm going to do to her sweet body.

"Are you done beautiful?" I ask Raylnn nudging her shoulder playfully. "Yep yep!"

"Cash or card?" The lady says a little too happily.
"Card." I spoke harshly.

"Alrighty." I hand her my card having her swipe it through. She hands it back smiling, "Have a good evening." I say laying down a $50 bill on the table.

"Let's go pumpkin." I pick up Raylnn and place her on my hip. I grab my suit jacket and throw it over my shoulder exiting. I walk outside to see their out of sight, a small frown replacing my lips, but I know where she is.

I walk across the street to the black SUV, my men step out unlocking it, they open the back side door and I place Ray in her car seat.

"Daddy when will I be able to sit in the big seat like a big girl!" I don't want to have her be grown up. I'll miss these times with her. "Soon baby." She's growing up way too fast. I get in the seat in front of her. "Ready boss?" Marco, my driver asks, I nod my head once telling him he is free to pull out. I rub my face yawning looking back at Ray, playing with her dolls. I smile. I think about her mom a lot, it was a pretty shit move of her to not want anything to do with her. I couldn't imagine my life without Raylnn, I just want everything that's best for her, I want her to be happy, and to her future boyfriend, even a slight change in how happy she is, I'll kill you myself.

Mark. My. Fucking. Words.
————————Flashback——————-
Greyson

"No please don't do this Addy please." I said tugging her arm back. I know it's her choice but.. I just want our kid, maybe even start a little family with her. You know? That cute shit you see in those cringe worthy rom-com movies?

"No Greyson I don't want a child, I don't have time to care for a useless cell that hasn't developed, I don't even have the money." Her voice was harsh, anger clearly laced in her lips.
I just want this baby.. our baby. Fucking hell. "I'll pay for everything and I'll give you extra just because, please don't abort our kid Ads, baby, please." I say pleading for our unborn child's life.
My mother always taught me to fight for what you love, and I failed that once, I can't do it again. I wont fucking let myself.

"Awh, too bad I don't love you enough to want to Grey. I could honestly care less. This baby is your fault! You should've worn two condoms." I look at her in disbelief. I wore a condom and pulled out. You could call it double homocide. This shit ain't my fault though. At least I don't think it is. She pushed me too far. I did what she wanted. And she acted like I ruined her life after. "Plus you should've been the one with the idea first, or of just left. It really would've been a lot easier."

"So you just want me to leave and act like I don't give a rats ass when I really do?" She glares at me. "Don't Greyson."

"Please don't go in there, I'm fucking begging you. How much money do you want I'll give you it, I'll be her father, I'll raise her even on my own if I have too-" she cuts me off. "You're still in college, you couldn't afford-" Im the one to cut her off this time. She can't tell me what I am and what I'm not capable of. "You know I can fully afford this baby." I say pointing to her stomach.

"I can afford anything, unlike you I have a job. I can pay, I'll pay for everything." She looks down annoyed, looking back up she rolls her eyes. I take a step back wiping my few stray tears, looking at her with the last bit of hope.

"Fine, 100k extra and I'll have your.. kid." I smile hugging her tightly. Even though she said "kid" like it was the most disgusting thing ever I'll take whatever she gives me. "Thank you so much, Addy." I give her a gentle kiss on the lips filled with much emotion. She kisses me back. But instead of love or happiness, it's filled with lust and disgust. I pull away looking down already knowing what's about to happen. "My apartment?" she says biting her lip. I sigh not wanting to but knowing what she'll do if  I don't.

"Sure."
—————————-End of flashback———————

I wipe away a small tear that escaped and slid down my cheek. I'm so grateful I got to keep her.
She's my everything. Just how Angelina was my everything, and she will be again.