𝒦𝒶𝓂𝒾¿❢¿❣

Kirishima's POV,

Bakugou and I had gotten a lot closer ever since the kidnapping incident, soon after we started dating and I couldn't be happier, I love him and though he says it sparingly I know he loves me too. He shows me in things he does, he tutors me without complaints, even though i know i can be kind of dense when it comes to my studies,

As we studied it slowly devolved into us kissing and making out. I tickled his sides and even though he'd never admit it in public he was ticklish there I was sitting over him while he was laying under me. His foot violently hit the ground as he tried to hold in a laugh "S-shitty H-" he burst out in laughter. I pulled off and let him catch his breath, "you fucking asshole" he huffed sitting up. "You love me" I leaned over and kissed him again. I love this, nothing could be better.

Beside all of his rough edges, bakugou is perfect for me. Though he can be uptight and snappy, he means well... Most of the time, I've been doing what I can to help him control his anger. It's gotten to the point where Bakugou can have normal conversations with Midoriya. Their relationship has gotten so much better. I love him and he's changed so much and for the better, and it seems it was all for me.

"I love you shitty-hair" His smile shone and I smiled back. He was so beautiful and he's been smiling more and more over the past year we've been together.

But Soon I Would Fuck It All Up.....

!Kami's pov!

Bakugou and Kirishima are dating... and I know the feelings I have are wrong but i love Kirishima. So what does Bakugou have that I don't? Bakugou hasn't even known him as long as i have... He's a ticking time bomb.

My fist clench as I push my frustration down, I'm going to do something about it. After school I caught Kirishima and Bakugou walking out.

"Kiri!" I called out and the pair stopped and turned to see me. "Heyyy bro, Can i steal you for a second?" I smiled, maybe a bit too wide. Kirishima looked over to bakugou and the other blonde nodded. "Sure bro," He smiled back. "See you later Kat" he waved as he followed me back inside. "what did you need Kamibro?"

I leaned forward and kissed him//After making sure no one was around.//. He pushed me away fast, "Kami what the hell". I already felt tears prick my eyes "Why bakugou?!" I almost shouted. This seemed to catch him off guard. "I've known you longer than him, I'm better than him, He's mean, Kirishima.. HE doesn't deserve you"

It fell silent "Kami..." He cupped my face and kissed me. At first I was shocked but it quickly faded as we held each other. As everything caught up to him, he backed away his eyes filled with the horror of what just happened. He grasped at his face as if he couldn't believe he had just done that. "We can't let anyone know.... ever" He looked up at me. I nodded. And we parted ways.

We continued seeing each other afterwards and Kirishima every time after had the same ashamed look, I felt bad but it was already too late to turn back.