Chapter 5: Fazerblast

A/N: Sorry for not updating, I'll try and have as little Author Notes as possible, but I haven't updated in so long I felt the need to add one. Typically you guys would've had another chapter by now but I honestly forgot this existed for about a week, and it's been bothering me about how I haven't updated in a while, if that makes sense. I apologize again, and I hope you enjoy this chapter!
!!TW!!: MENTIONS OF BLOOD / DEATH

---------------------------------------------------------

I sat there staring at the corner. I couldn't believe what I was looking at.  It was the kid we were looking for except, she was dead. Her body was drenched in blood and covered in stab wounds, and her face was frozen in a horrified state. I wanted to throw up. I sent out a security alert to the others and hoped they would come quickly so I didn't have to be near the poor kid for longer than I have to. A few minutes passed before I finally heard the clanking of metal footsteps approaching me, followed by Vanessa's softer, more humane footsteps. I was relieved they had finally gotten here. They all came up behind me and just stared at the girl in horror. They had never thought a murder would've taken place, and they especially hated seeing the body, especially since she was a kid. Freddy noticed my horrified look, and he walked infront of me to block the sight. "I apologize you had to set this, Y/N, it's horrible what happened to the girl.." I couldn't even say anything I was so horrified at what I just saw. Vanessa had contacted the police and they arrived shortly after. Turns out this wasn't the first time, and that's why the Pizza Plex didn't close. Freddy and the others lead me back to the atrium, where we all sat back down at the table we were sitting at earlier in silence. Monty noticed the bandage on my arm and broke the silence. "Hey, Officer, what's up with your arm?" Freddy looked at my arm and became slightly worried. "Yea, what happened? Are you alright?" Freddy added onto Monty's question. "Oh, it's nothing, I just tripped over something and cut my arm on a metal pole, it was barely bleeding, nothing too serious." Freddy seemed to be relieved at that statement. "Hey, Y/N, what time is it? If there's enough time before our next show we should get pizza!" Chica asked. I checked my phone and surprisingly it was noon. Apparently looking for that kid took longer than I thought it did. "It's noon, isn't your next show in an hour?" "Yes, it is! That means we have time for pizza!" Chica happily stated. "Enough with the pizza, Chica. Personally I could go for some pie." Roxy said, staring at me. "Hey, what are you staring at me for?" I asked, almost in a jokingly manor. "It's up to you Y/N, what are you thinking we should have for lunch?" Monty surprisingly chimed into the conversation, mostly cause he was annoyed with all the arguing. "Uhh, F/F sounds good I guess." I stated, hoping they wouldn't judge the food choice. "Excellent choice, Y/N! That sounds good." Freddy said while getting up from the table. I was surprised I, along with the others, were actually hungry after what happened earlier. Freddy outstretched his hand for me to grab. I was confused but then caught on. I grabbed his hand and got up, immediately letting go of his hand as soon as I had gotten up. We walked towards the food shop that had F/F and placed our orders. For some reason I couldn't stop staring at Freddy, thinking about what he did earlier. He seemed to care about me. I started getting a strange feeling inside of me, I didn't know what it was, but I had never felt it before. Just then Freddy tapped me on the shoulder. "You alright?" Freddy asked, just sitting there staring at me. It was creepy but I kind of enjoyed his glare. It had a comforting feeling behind it. "Yes I'm alright" I said as I gave him a reassuring smile. I walked back to the table, and tried to think about other things besides Freddy, but I couldn't seem to get him off my mind. I sat down next to Freddy again, and talked with the others while we waited for the food to come. The S.T.A.F.F bot came with our food about ten minutes later, and we all started eating. "WOW! THIS IS REALLY GOOD! Not as good as pizza though!" Chica excitedly yelled, which got the attention of a few guests, but they thought nothing of it and continued what they were doing. Roxy started scolding chica for yelling, kind of like Roxy was Chica's mother or something. I laughed at the scene and continued eating. I glanced at Freddy occasionally, who was laughing and talking to the others while eating. At one point he caught me looking, and gave me a smile. We finished eating as I finished telling a story, and a S.T.A.F.F bot came and took our plates and other things. "Hey, why don't we go play some Fazerblast? I'm sure that'll be fun" Roxy said, suddenly jumping up from the table. "Sure!" I was followed by a sea of replies. "Okay!" "YES!" "whatever.." which surprised me when I heard Monty agree. Freddy helped me up again, and the others got up as well. We all walked to Fazerblast, and bumped into a kid or two who wanted a picture with Freddy or Roxy. We got to Fazerblast and got assigned teams. Me and Freddy on orange, Monty and Chica on green, and Roxy was on her own team, she was blue. Roxy complained about it for a while then got over it when Chica convinced Roxy it was because she's the best. Me and Freddy were going down in the orange team elevator, I was standing on one side of the elevator and Freddy was standing on the other side. It was silent. All you could hear was the buzzing of the elevator, until Freddy broke the silence. "So uh, what's your favorite colour?" I was confused on the down question. "Uh, F/C, why?" "I wanted to get to know you better, that's all!" Freddy replied, he then smiled at me. That feeling came back to me when he smiled. It made me feel comfortable and safe around him, I didn't know why. The elevator came to a stop, and Freddy and I stepped out of the elevator, blasters ready. We looked at eachother, nodded, and then went to look for Roxy. She would be easiest to get out, since she was on her own team. We found Roxy and started attacking her, she shot back at us, but she soon struck out from being shot too many times. "Hey, that's no fair! You ganged up on me!" Apparently Monty and Chica had heard Roxy, because they started shooting at us from behind. Me and Freddy quickly recovered and shot at them. I was shooting Monty and Freddy was getting Chica. Monty and Chica struck out at the same time, and me and Freddy turned to eachother and high-fived eachother while the intercom announced that Orange Team won. "Aww man." Chica pouted. We all walked towards the exit elevator excitedly, chatting about random things that came to mind. "That was fun, we should do it again sometime!" Chica said while happily waving her arms around. "Yea" I happily replied. We got to the top and I checked the time. 12:52pm. Freddy saw the time off my phone and said "we should probably get going, cya later Y/N!" "Oh, cya!" The gang went off towards the backstage door, and I went back to the table we were sitting at. I happily watched as the time struck 1, and the show began.

-----------------------------
Word Count: 1258
-----------------------------