Chapter 1: New Job

I woke up to my alarm, looking over from my bed and at my alarm clock. The clock read 11pm. I turned off the alarm clock and slowly sat up.
"Why did I have to take a night shift?" I wondered to myself sleepily. I got out of bed and quickly put on the security guard outfit the manager had given me the day before. I noticed a F/C hair tie sitting on my dresser and tied up my H/C hair into a ponytail. "This oughta keep my overgrown hair out of my face". I headed downstairs and grabbed a granola bar from the counter and started to dash towards the garage. I unlocked my car and got inside. "Why must this place be so far away?" I wondered aloud. I started my car but before I drove off I opened the granola bar and shoved it in my mouth. "This oughta do". I opened the garage door and started towards the Pizza Plex. Around 11:45pm I arrived at the pizza. The manager was standing outside tapping his foot and leaning against the front door. When he noticed my car pull into the front parking lot he stopped tapping his foot and walked over to me. I got out of the car and locked the doors, and turned to face the manager. "Hello,
Y/N! Glad to see you here on time. Anyways, I'll be giving you the basic run through on what you need to do, so please do pay attention." The manager said, in a fairly excited tone. I nodded and asked, "When does my shift end? I need to know what time I should start getting ready to leave". "Your shift ends at 6, but feel free to stay after and enjoy the Pizza Plex." the manager said, slight boredom in his voice. "Now then, shall we start your walkthrough? Follow me." the manager said, signalling for me to follow him into the Pizza Plex.

---------------
Time Skip
---------------

After the tour around the place, the manager stopped at the front entrance. "Here, take this. It is a Freddy FazWatch, it will tell you what tasks you have to do, and it is connected to the security cameras, alongside the map of the building. The colored dots on the map are the locations of Freddy and his crew. The repair station, if needed, is marked with a red lightning bolt. Call me if you need anything, it's 12:03am so you should get started." the manager said, smiling at me. He walked through the front entrance, got in his car, and drove away. "Well, now I'm alone in this huge Plex without a clue what to do.. wait, didn't he say my tasks were on my watch?" I thought to myself. I looked at my watch and checked the "Missions" tab, and sighed. Slightly under my breath I whispered "Why out of all places do I have to start by cleaning Glamrock Freddy's room?". My adrenaline levels rose up as I slowly started to walk towards Freddy's room, using my map on my FazWatch to guide me through the very large building. Soon I arrived at Freddy's room and unlocked the door using the security pass the manager had given me. As soon as I entered I saw Freddy standing there. I felt my heart drop as I watched the animatronic turn itself on and spin around to face me.

------------------------------
Word Count: 574
------------------------------