Chapter 3: Introductions

I could feel them staring at me as a immediately regretted drawing the attention towards me. "Who are you?" I looked over at Montgomery Gator and in the most assertive voice I could, I managed to blurt out "I'm Y/N, the new security guard. Which means I will need to know what's going on at all times and prevent things like this happening." Like last time, I immediately regretted what I said as Montgomery Gator gave out a low growl, while Roxanne Wolf scrambled to try and stop Montgomery Gator from snapping. "Sorry about him, he's just a green crocodile with anger issues.. Anyways I'm Roxanne Wolf but you can call me Roxy. I'm the best one round' here" I could see Roxy slightly nudge Montgomery Gator's arm and whisper something in his ear. A few seconds later you could hear Montgomery Gator say "I'm Montgomery Gator but you can call me Monty I guess." In a low, grumbly voice. Monty looked at Roxanne and quickly snatched his glasses back and put them on. I let out a small chuckle, courtesy of this quick action. At that moment a white chicken, who I presummed was Glamrock Chica, walked in holding a pizza box in one hand and a slice of pizza in the other hand. The slice of pizza she was holding was half way in her mouth, while she was quickly trying to balance the pizza box in the other hand. When she noticed me she set the pizza box down on a nearby table alongside the pizza on a napkin she had on top of the pizza box. "HEY, AREN'T YOU THAT SECURITY GUARD FREDDY TOLD ME ABOUT?" I started to feel more comfortable around the animatronics, they didn't seem to want to hurt me, or even attack me for that matter. Well, Monty's a different story. "Uh, hello? Earth to security guard?" I quickly snapped back to reality and looked at chica. "Oh, yea. Sorry about that, just spaced ou-" before I could finish my sentence I was cut off by a very energetic chicken. "OH DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT! Anyways, I'm Glamrock Chica! But you can just call me Chica. WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON PIZZA?" Roxy looked over and snapped at Chica. "Chica, stop overwhelming the security guard with your dumb questions." "And please stop yelling." Monty chimed in. At that moment Freddy walked in. "What's going on in here? I heard yelling." Freddy looked at me. "Oh, hey Y/N!" "Uh, hello Freddy." I replied hesitantly, but less hesitantly than I did when I first encountered Freddy, since I was starting to warm up to the animatronics. Chica started talking to the others about the pizza bot and something about the kitchen trash compactor. I just slowly walked away and back to the security office. When I was back inside the office I just slumped down into the swirly office chair. My eyes grew heavy and before I new it I was asleep. A few hours later I awoke to the sound of my alarm. I hesitantly woke up and turned on my phone. I turned off the alarm and looked at the time. 6:02am. I got up and put my things in my backpack, and decided the head to the main atrium to grab a bite for breakfast. They have a pancake place somewhere along the east side of the atrium. Once I had arrived at the pancake place I ordered some blueberry pancakes with maple syrup, and a small plate of hash browns on the side. I sat down at the table right in front of the main stage and started to eat. People started to arrive inside the Pizza Plex but not many. I soon finished my breakfast and checked the time again. 6:37am. One of the S.T.A.F.F bots came by and took my plates. The first show of the day starts at 6:45am, I might as well just wait until the show starts. I took out my phone and began scrolling through Instagram for a while, until I came across a particular post that interested me, but not in a good way. The post was titled "Children disappearances are getting high at Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizza Plex". I opened Google and started to research the topic when I suddenly saw the stage lights come on out of the corner of my eye. I checked the time again. 6:46am. The stage announcer started to hype up the entrance of the crew, and soon enough the stage life had reached the top to reveal the glamrock crew. The stage announcer then began to introduce everyone while the characters did their own little solos. But there was one particular thing I noticed throughout the show, Freddy was looking at me and smiling at me every chance he got. He noticed me looking back and gave a subtle wave. The crew then began performing a song, and soon enough the show was over. The stage lift took the animatronics down, and I laid my head down on the table, in hopes of getting a bit more sleep. Within the next few minutes the crew was out and roaming the main atrium. Out of nowhere I heard the words, "May we sit here?"

----------------------------
Word Count: 883
----------------------------