Chapter 44 - explanation

Start from the beginning

" WHY DID YOU PUT YOUR HANDS ON HER ANYWAY? WHAT MADE YOU THINK THAT WAS OKAY? " Emanuel yelled not caring.

" it wasn't okay but i was too heated in that moment and i know it's no excuse, I promise if i could take it back I would. " Joseph said wiping the blood from his mouth.

" you didn't answer the first question.. why did you do it? " Kevin asked.

A/N: Emmanuel, Kevin, Timothy, & Sarah are Ashton & Cecilia's Kids- might have to go back to the casting list.

" She brought up Anthony " Joseph said and once he realized what he said he heard how stupid it sounded.

" BECAUSE OF THAT? " Joseph's mom yelled.

" does anyone know where she is? someone has had to talk to her.. " Joseph's dad said looking at everyone.

Jazmine and Sarah looked at each other curiously yet knowingly which caught Joseph's dads' attention.

" What is it? Jazmine.. Sarah? " he said and they shrugged their shoulders.

A/N: if ur wondering where Ariana is she's on the couch watching something on her tablet with headphones in.

" Be verbal " he said and Sarah's phone went off just in time.

" I have to take this- Jazmine it's urgent " Sarah said and Jazmine caught on so they both were about to walk away only to be grabbed.

" get your damn hands off me i'm a grown ass woman- thank you " Jazmine said harshly pushing Matthew away.

" I'm going to take aria upstairs " Joshua said standing up.

" Sarah what do you know? " her dad asked and let her go.

" she told me about a vacation in London- that's all I know " Sarah lied.

" Little girl why are you lying? " Joseph's dad said looking her dead in the eye.

< MEANWHILE @ THE HOSPITAL >

Both Kellie and Henry had their plans in motion but they had to wait a while.

That night they came to the hospital Kellie had to be induced since she had preeclampsia and they didn't even have the baby until early in the morning two days ago.

Since the baby was born earlier it had to be in the incubator and when they go home they won't be able to bring him just yet.

As far as the name goes they still didn't know-

A/N: apologies for the next comment, i promise i'm not racist!!

Henry just knew he didn't want his child to have a basic ass name or white ass name like his- he wanted something unique.

Yet Kellie kept coming up with names like Kyle, Matt, Jason- names you'd see on a key chain.

But currently henry is outside the window looking at their child- he adored the child but he still wanted a dna test so that's why he had the doctor do it.

He knew she was sneaky so he didn't want to get his hopes up too high.

" what about liam? " kellie asked coming from behind him.

" no " Henry said and she sighed.

" Noah? Come on you can't tell me that Noah Drake isn't cute " she said looking at the baby.

" Maybe for a middle name " Henry said and he didn't see her face but she had a bored and annoyed look on her face.

She was ready to go and enjoy her life- the person who's supposed to be coming to get the baby now has to wait.

She had a whole plan set up to where a " nurse " would come in and either take the baby or pretend it died.

But it's not working because Henry constantly follows- even if they tell him not to.

" I do wish I had a girl " she said and Henry got irritated by that but nevertheless kept his mouth shut because he didn't want to go back and forward with her.

Henry's plan was to wait until the baby is healthy and eligible to fly before he killed kellie.

He's going to kill her for what he's done to Serenity and Janessa, and for all the things that he's heard while she was " discreetly "  on the phone.

Her being pregnant was the only thing stopping him now they have to wait.

All he knows is that he doesn't trust her and he won't leave the baby's side.

< BACK AT THE MANSION >

" I'm not lying- i'm just upset that she's not here " Sarah said and slightly felt her anxiety coming on.

" I know you're lying because you move your hands a lot " he said and maybe it was the adrenaline that caused Sarah to do what she did but they didn't see it coming.

" you know what fuck you all, i'm eighteen and i don't have to listen to any of you. i'm leaving and don't fucking follow me " she said angrily and ran out- literally. As fast as she could.
________________________________

Idk what they gone do now- but they aren't in our interest as of  rn.

Might just leave it at that until I get back to it.

Second chapter in a day and it's 2am- gotta wake up at 6.. i don't wanna go to school 💔🥺.

Hope y'all enjoyed the chapter , ttyl !