Chapter 16 - Negative

" can we go to Walgreens or something real quick? " Janessa asked as they were on the way back to the house

They had all been in four different suvs and in this one it was Joseph, Jeremy, Their Grandpa, Simon, Katherine and Janessa.

" Why? " Joseph asked looking at her through the rear view mirror.

" Be nice.. " Janessa said in her head and took a deep breath.

" because there's something I need from there, please " she said and he made a right instead of going left.

As she stared out the window she couldn't help but to feel nauseous and have stomach cramps.

" this better be my period because if it isn't I'm going to cry " she thought and her phone rang.

She quickly answered it and before she could fully say hello or something rude the person on the other line did.

" we'll be coming for you.. all of you " the unknown voice said and it hung up.

She looked at her phone confused and called the number back only for it not to answer.

" weird ass shit " she thought and continued staring out the window.

<>

When they got to Walgreens she quickly got out and put her hood on.

She turned around to make sure none of them followed her and luckily they didn't so she quickly went to the medicine area.

She searched the aisle until she found what she needed and grabbed three of them.

She walked to the person and she scanned them quickly putting them in the bag.

" congratulations " the lady said.

" um thanks " Janessa said grabbing the bag and put it in her jacket pocket.

She quickly rushed out so she wouldn't have a conversation and got back in the car.

" thank you " she said and Joseph nodded before pulling off.

<>

When they got to the house Janessa quickly ran upstairs before anybody could say anything.

" Murder? " Jeremy asked.

" leave it alone " Katherine said walking away to the stairs.