12

"I think I did a pretty decent job at deceiving Mr Jang" You exclaimed proudly, but Jiwoo only stared at you nervously.

"I mean if Jiwoo noticed you were just pretending, then it wasn't a good skit at all"

You turned to face Jisuk, eyeing him intently.

"You weren't there when  it happened though"

"Doesn't mean I can't deduce the situation"

Both of you ended up in a staring contest, Subin had to eventually restrain you before losing control. You sighed after she released you,

"Either way , I didn't have to spar with Jiwoo"

"Why don't you wanna spar with me?" Jiwoo looked at you with one of his puppy eyes, almost making you feel guilty.

Whyd he have to use that tactic against me!-!

"J-just because! I wouldn't have the motivation and drive to fight you anyways since there's no point in fighting you" you nervously mumbled, which you received touched expressions from the four of them. You grew red and tried to look away but that only fueled Jisuk and Subin's teasings.

It did made you embarrassed, but what you said was the truth. Fighting Jiwoo would definitely make you uncomfortable.

It would definitely leave a heavy weight on your chest.

~~~

"Hey. Do you know Seongik Han?"

You turned to face the orange cat slowly approaching you at the couch you were sitting on, you tilted your head in confusion. He looked pretty serious.

"Seongik... han?"

He gave you a hesitant face before waving his fat paw in dismissal, "Nevermind"

This made you annoyed, naturally a person will grow curious if you don't tell them what you wanted to say originally. So you were now determined to interrogate him.

"Tell me", you repositioned on your seat, now fully facing the fat cat just across you. "What did you find out?" You asked curiously.

He raised an eyebrow, " You sound suspicious"

You looked at him dead in the eye, furrowing your wrinkles.

"What the fuck?? Why would I be?? I'm just curious"

"You seriously don't know who Seongik Han is?"

Honestly, the name is familiar, but you don't have any clue or closure to whoever this person is. So naturally you grew upset since Kayden looked so serious when asking, making you think its probably a very important person that every living person needs to know.

Maybe that's it!-!

He wouldn't ask such an irrelevant topic unless it's an important figure, right??

You turned to look at the cat, biting your lips as you tried to think of any powerful figures in Korea.

"Ah!", you snapped your fingers and joy as you hurriedly repositioned yourself straight, grinning like you've just won the lottery, you stare right into the small orbs of the cat.

"Is he the president of South Korea?"

He looked at you genuinely shocked, like in a bad way. His face clearly portrayed judgement and disappointment, in which it made you want to sit in a corner and cry.

Your face turned red when you realized what nonsense you spouted,  the embarrassment was too overwhelming.

Fuck why did I say that