6

The next morning after the incident last night happened, jiwoo had contacted Shinhwa and they abided. More guys of Shinhwa came to take the guys that were unconscious last night and escorted them outside of the house, fully containing them with restraints.

You were there quietly observing the scenario as you sipped your coffee with pajamas still on. It was early in the morning and you woke up to the noise of vehicles pulling up from the front yard, so you were slightly half asleep still.

You noticed that the Inhyuk guy came by, he looked like he was leading the operation of containing the intruders. Jiwoo and him were conversing, so you walked closer towards then so you could eavesdrop on the current situation.

"I'm sorry for always asking for your help" jiwoo said.

You listened quickly, Kayden soon sat next to you to also see what's going on.

"It's okay, it's part of Shinhwa's job now" He started then turned towards  the cats all of a sudden. "Your cats did a great job"

Jiwoo chuckled nervously and you slowly turned to face Kayden, he was bored out of his mind.

He doesn't seem to care.

You turned back to only make eye contact with Inhyuk , both of you looked away immediately. You didn't know why but you hated that. It was awkward.

He coughed,

"A-anyways... we'll give you a call when we find anything out so get some rest" that was his last words before exiting the house fully.

You let out a stressful sigh and let you back fall on the couch as you gently closed your eyes. Why do i feel drained all of a sudden.

"Noona-"

"I told you to just call me by my name" you simply said making jiwoo stutter, "oh right!-! I just wanted to ask you...will you also go to the academy???"

You jolted up from your sit and sat properly to face him as he stands, eyeing him from head to toe staring directly at his orbs as if you're looking right into his soul.

You were silent for a moment and he clearly looked confused and nervous.

"Of course i will" you said.

But deep inside you were having trouble making a way for you to legally join them.

What would be ways that i could safely join  without my organixation involved??

You thought hard enough because you sure as hell wouldnt want to contact the head assistant of the CEO from Mech, and surely wouldnt want to inform them that you basically have ties with the korean groups.

Also considering you cant just join them however you please since the security would definitely be tight, they would have to do a thorough back ground check on you and it'll only leave a problem if an affiliated foreign awakener just suddenly got a hold of such confidential information like discovering the secret Awakened Academy that South Korea was trying to build. And they'll surely won't let go of the fact that you might be spy or an informant from a forein nation.

I bet whatever i do, i cant possibly go..

So you honestly have no hope or even the chance in going, but genuinely you would want to.

I mean come on... what am i supposed to do with the 2 months by myself? I'd  basically just waste time...

Plus you wanted to be with Jiwoo for most of the time you're here for vacation, that's the whole reason why you ever came back in the first place. You sighed, it upsetted you.