8

Third person POV

Jiwoo looked at the relaxed girl as she propped her fighting clothes on herself that Shinhwa provided. Fortunately for Minah, Jiyoung approved of the spar. This was her very first time fighting in the field after arriving in Korea in just a week, it would be a lie if she says she wasn't itching for a challenge. Luckily for her, it was her time to shine.

"N-noona-" Minah looks at Jiwoo strangely, trying to imply what she just heard from Jiwoo's mouth.

"I mean Minah... are you not nervous??" His face grew concerned, Minah just looked at him bored in the eyes , proceeding to fully face him. She grabbed his shoulders and leaned forward a little, scrunching her eyebrows.

"Do you not believe in me?? Dou you think I'm weak?? Do you think I'll get beaten up by that jerk??"

"Of course not!-!" He coerced, noticing how he's grabbing her shoulders as well.

" then don't worry about me" she simply said before releasing her grip on his shoulders, pulling her hair up into a neat pony tail.

An orange cat just entered the room with little to no expression on his face, he sat just right next to jiwoo who was sitting on the benches of the room. Patiently waiting for Minah to finish changing.

Jiwoo still had this unnerving feeling inside him, he still wasn't so sure but he knows that Minah will beat Jaehyuk. This didn't go unnoticed by Minah as she saw his expression from the reflection of the mirror she was facing.

"If you're worried about my abilities, don't be. Im actually a good fighter" she said, that was her way of reassuring him, earning a weird look from the observing cat.

"May I ask what your abilities are??" He grew curious all of a sudden which made the girl smirk.

"Well alright, since you're asking. I also wanna take my sweet time here to annoy that four eyed freak" sheepishly laughing, you sat right next to Jiwoo casually. Jiwoo looked at her attentively as she started to speak.

"As you may know, I've been affiliated with a Russian organization who were so generous to give this humble lady a chance. This group is very known amongst awakeners, since they are one of the few who aren't corrupt and are highly praised by the top awakeners."

As Minah stated her story, Kayden went a little closer to hear her speak clearly. He as well, was curious.

"I was lucky enough to get scouted by them even if I'm not at all Russian by blood, because they said I had potential."

"That's what they all say" Kayden mumbled but Minah heard that and sent a quick glare before continuing.

"Anyways, just like Shinhwa who are known for their Aerokinesis traits, Mech are known to have varieties of Bio-related traits like matter manipulation or Chlorokinesis. Actually, the organization mainly focuses the study of concepts of the Awakened, not too much on the fighting. Like more on experimenting shit"

"I don't think you're explaining that too well" Kayden tuned in.

"Shut up" You hushed him immediately, "Since my abilities have something to do with organic emission, they scouted me right away. Organic emission is one of the hardest ones to master honestly, they took this chance to imply their new conducted study about fusing multiple abilities"

Jiwoo nodded attentively, he never knew such a thing existed. But later on realized that it was the same as when he fused both his speed traits with Kayden's electrical traits into one attack .He didn't know it was such a cool and effective tactic.