Chapter 1: Masquerade

A/N: I hope yall enjoy this chapter!! It is such a pain in the ass having to read the tvd script and write so if u notice any errors please let me know!!

Word count: 4k
_____________________________

Ella got up out of bed, taking a moment to stretch and relish in the sunlight shining through her blush pink curtains. Once she finished waking her body up from her nap, she grabbed her favorite pair of grippy socks, and walked to her bathroom.

Once she got in the bathroom, she starts to clean her face, brush her teeth, and put on a thin layer of her favorite mascara. She then walks out of her bathroom, and starts to tidy her room.

She begins by opening up her curtains, letting the sunlight bathe her in its beautiful UV rays.

She starts to fix up her bed, tucking her matching pink comforter into the edges of the bed, and finalizing it by putting her normal pillows, and then her decorative pillows.

Today she decides that she will go out to shop for a dress for the masquerade ball that will take place later tonight.

As she leaves out of her room to ask Bonnie if she would like to accompany her, she bumps into the girl she was looking to speak to.

"Oh shit, my bad Bonnie. Are you alright?" Ella asks her twin sister.

"Yeah, I'm alright Ella. You just startled me that's all." Bonnie replied.

"Oh okay. You looked like you were headed towards my room? Did you wanna ask me something?" Ella asks, starting to lead Bonnie back into her room.

"Yeah, you have Grams grimoire, right?" Bonnie questions, closing the door to my room.

"Uh yeah, I was just practicing with it yesterday. Did you need it for something?" Ella asks, sitting on her desk chair.

"Yeah, we need to head to the Boarding house and help out the others. They're planning something and they need our help." Bonnie explains.

Ella sighs. "I hope they know what they're doing.."

Bonnie moves toward her sister. Reaching out her arm and giving her a little reassuring squeeze on the shoulder.

"I can't promise that, since they are the Salvatores, but we just have to try our best." Bonnie tells her.

Ella sighs once more, and turns to look at herself in her vanity.

"Ella, you can't always worry all the time. It holds you back from your full potential and it can get you killed. I'm not saying you should be all crazy and willy nilly but just to be smart, okay?" Bonnie says, looking at Ella through her mirror.

"Bonnie, I am being smart! The Salvatores almost never have a thoroughly thought through plan, and I doubt that a bunch of angsty teenagers will do anything to amplify that." Ella countered.

"Ella, we need to at least try. Get dressed, we are leaving in an hour." Bonnie demanded, leaving no room for arguments.

Bonnie gives one last squeeze to Ella's shoulder before exiting her room.

Ella stays in her seat for a while longer, trying to prevent the tears that are dancing on her eyes from falling. After a few deep breaths, she stands up from out of her chair, and walks over to her bathroom.

Ella turns on her shower, and starts to undress herself, removing her silk, white nightgown laced with black on the perimeter, then removing her undergarments.

Ella checks the temperature on her shower, and once she confirms that it is to her liking, she hops in.

Ella has always had Anxiety, but when she discovered the supernatural, and that her and her sister were apart of that pool, it skyrocketed. Little plans like these would make her head spiral with thoughts. She always thought of the worst possible outcomes, stuff that she would do wrong, little mistakes she could make that would lead to a death that could've been avoided. It was why she was always so careful, and why she would often cry silently in the shower when it came to times like this.
_____________________________