At The House(Slight smut)

Start from the beginning

"Nope."

I rolled my eyes and got up from my couch. I headed towards my kitchen and rummaged through the freezer to find me something to eat. Maybe even make something for him too. I picked up my phone laying on the counter, looking for easy recipes.

"Uh...this looks good."

I got out the chicken breasts to thaw out and got out the pots to make it, including a bowl. I looked at my Creamy Herb Chicken recipe and started to get out the herbs as well.

30mins Later

I finished the dish and laid it out to cool down.

~Damn, im hungry~

I suddenly saw a drooling Takami walking over and eying my dish then me.

"Oh? You want some?"

Takami said, "I mean...it does look- you didn't tell me you could cook?"

"You never asked. Now, sit yo greedy ass down. You look like a damn monster drooling like that."

He chuckled as he sat down and I sat down a plate for him. I told him, "Careful, its ho-" he was already gobbling down my dish while some steam was still rising. I never understood how some men could do that.

I took out my phone and took a picture of him gobbling it down. He looked like a toddler, I then switched it to video and said, "Eat! Eat! Eat! Ugly ahh!"

He laughed too and finished up while dabbing his mouth. He did a little accent and said, "Ahem...I must say- that was quite delectable."

"Mhm.." I sat down and began to eat my portion of the dish. I didnt think it was all that at first but when I actually tasted it, it tasted good. It was like somebody made it for me. I feel like Gordon Ramsey up in this bitch.

Once we finished eating, I...we? started to head upstairs. I stopped and asked, "Where you sleeping?"

He responded, "Your room." And walked past me, heading upwards trying to find out which room was mine. He was walking down the hallway, taking quick glances, left and right, in each room until he found it.

I stood near the doorway with a questionable expression and he said, "I forgot extra clothes."

I started to look for some clothes that my brother used to wear and pulled out a dark blue shirt and some grey jogging pants he couldn't wear anymore. They were too big for me so I just stored them, deep in my closet. I threw the clothes to Takami and he automatically started changing.

I was shocked for a minute and he said, "What? You can grind on me but can't watch me change?"

Putting up my middle finger, I walked to my bathroom to change. After I was finished, I hopped in my bed and covered up. Soon I felt a hot presence on my back and it shocked me because I was used to it being so cold in here. Takami placed his hand around my waist, pulling me a bit closer.

Then all I heard was light snores.

~The Next Day ~

~Hawks POV ~

I yawned to see Y/n beside me, still sleep. I heard my phone do a little buzz notification and it was from Mrs.Evelyn asking if I had anymore leads on who the spy is. I simply texted her the spy was on our side of town. Noticing the time, it was getting pretty close for us to get ready for the mission but pretty early too.

~Shit, I dont feel like handling Dabi. To think that fucker is the first thing I think of.~

I slightly shook Y/n awake but had a better idea. I took one of my feathers and lightly tickled her nose. She did a little wiggle and swatted the feather away. She turned to the other side, facing me and damn, she looked pretty.

I couldn't even go forward with doing the trick anymore.

I said, "Y/n...aye, avatar-"

She grumbled out a, "Man...what?"

"Its almost time to go to work."

"Fuck that job."

I rolled my eyes and rolled over out the bed. I went downstairs and thought maybe I should make something for her since she kindly made something for me last night AND I kinda just invited myself to sleep over.

Y/n POV

I finally decided to get up after a few minutes, but I woke up to the smell of burning.

~What the hell...?~

I got up and made my way downstairs to the kitchen. I saw Takami with pancake mix all over my counter but a perfect plate of pancakes next to him. My eyes shifted down to where he was holding a oven pan of burnt bacon. He was using the cloth, swaying it back and forth, to make the smoke go away.

He noticed me and said, "Hey, Avatar!"

I rubbed my hand on my temples and said, "Lord have mercy. You need help?"

He shook his head no happily and said, "What? You don't believe in the great Hawks? Come on..."

I walked over there hesitantly because the way he was cooking that bacon made it seem like those pancakes were gonna be something else. They might look alright but looks can be deceiving.

I sat down and glanced at him.

Takami said, "Come on, Avatar. Have a taste-"

He went to clean up the mess he had made as I started to add syrup and I ate a piece.

~Gawd damn!~

I tried my best to keep my composure but these pancakes were the best thing on planet earth. Takami smiled at me and I said, "Shush, we never speak of this again."

Takami said, "I'll meet you at the same spot, Avatar. Gotta get my costume, alright?"

I nodded and with that, he went out the door.

~I guess he not so bad.~