At The House(Slight smut)

Start from the beginning

Y/n POV

I lifted his shirt up and put my hands on his warm chest, placing kisses and bites on it.

I never took Takami as a submissive guy like this but it seems like we learn something everyday. He was also so sensitive, he jerked every or gasped everytime I placed my skin on his in any type of way. He must've not been touched like this before or experienced it.

"The g-gender of the spy is a-...fuck- girl. They're aim-aiming for- what are you doing?"

I sat up right on him and said, "We can't just leave that up, right? I don't want yo masturbation shit in my bathroom."

I positioned myself on him and grinded but ever so slowly.

"Fuck....They're aiming for- shit! Companies in the side of our town..."

I said, "Damn, you a little sub, huh?"

He grabbed my waist trying to control how fast I went like he was trying to prove he wasn't. It was too late for that so I simply swatted his hands away and said, "Is that all?"

He nodded with blushed cheeks. Oh, he looked absolutely out of it. I bet it takes only a little tiny move to have him fully out of his head, eyes rolling back and more.

He did a little chuckle, "Little...faster, please-"

"Hmm...should I?" I leaned forward more as it created more pressure and grinded even slower to tease him. His furrowed eyebrows told it all. He enjoyed it, but he was getting annoyed. I kissed his lips and went a bit faster. He moaned into my mouth, with sweet noises as I moaned into his.

"I think-...I think im about to cum. Fuck- please go faster-"

I went at an unspeakable pace that could pleasure both of us. He moaned and if I wasn't mistaken, whimpered a bit too.

"Fuckfuckfuck...."

I stopped.

He breathed harshly and said, "Avatar!"

I looked down at him and said, "What?"

"You-....you-"

"I...i..?" I stared at him with innocent eyes. "What did I do?"

"I was so...please-"

"Did you not like me stopping?" I pouted and did a baby voice.

He looked away and crossed his arms. Even though it looked like he gained his composure, he looked an absolute mess. He has my marks all over him, shirt messed up, blush and that erection.

I did feel bad, I liked it too but I just wanted to have some fun.. Although, I can't just leave him like that.

I laughed and said, "I bet you wanted me to call you pretty boy like Dabi, huh?"

He said, "Ugh."

Boom. Dick went down like a parachute.

I laid down on his chest and looked at him, "Didnt take you for the submissive type."

He rolled his eyes, "Im not- ima switch. I could easily top-"

"Yeah, right."

"You're a bitch, you know what?"

"Shittt the way you was moaning, I aint one." I started to mock him, "fuck...~~"

He detached his wings to lift me up by my shirt and take me to the other side of the couch which caused me to laugh.

"By the way, im staying over.", he said as he started to flip through his phone.

"Damn, you not even gonna ask me?"