Chapter 43 - oops

Start from the beginning

Followed by water flowing down my leg.

" did you just pee? " he asked and I was so close to slapping him.

" why would i just sit here and willingly pee on myself? " I asked maybe a little too harshly.

" ohhh! yeah let's go " he said standing up and helped me up.

" my bag- ow! i'm literally almost 8 months this is too early " i said balling my hands into fists.

" I'll go get your bag- stay here! " he said running away.

Duh- where else would i go!

< HENRY'S POV >

I don't love her and I know I may seem bipolar but sadly I have to stick to the plan.

But luckily it's over sooner than expected so now i'm happily running to the nursery with a smile on my face to get the go bag.

When everything is settled i'm going to call Janessa and fly out there with my son.

I don't plan on kellie being in the picture- she won't put that venom in my child. I'm already miserable so I definitely wouldn't take any chances.

Once I made it inside the nursery I quickly grabbed the go bag and ran back out down the stairs.

" Are you ready? " Anthony asked once we reached the outside of a black door.

" yes " I replied back and he knocked on the door.

" you do have a gun right? " he whispered leaning closer to me.

" no i have a cupcake " I said sarcastically and the door opened.

" Mr.Vitale, i'm glad you're here " a man said and his eyes wandered to me.

A/N: idk if i gave him a last name

" and who might this be? " he asked and began looking me up and down.

" I'm Janessa, fix your eyes or I'll gauge them out " i said coldly and he quickly looked away.

" Let's get this meeting over with " Anthony said and with that I walked in first then him.

We were met with a few guards standing up and another man sitting at the table writing something down.

" So what is your name? " I asked the man who opened the door.

" Leon Fisher " he said and sat down.

I hummed in response and we both sat down which caught the other man's attention.

< HENRY'S POV >

We arrived at the hospital and I quickly jumped out and went to her side.

By now she'd been yelling, crying, speaking another language- only thing with Janessa is that she did none of this.. she was calm.

I opened the door and helped her out only for her to slap me.

" I hope it was necessary " I said and took the bag from her.

" just help me inside! " she said angrily and i helped her across the street and into the building.

When we got in I looked around for a nurse and i didn't see one- oops looks like they're busy.

" SOMEBODY COME GET THIS BABY OUT OF ME RIGHT NOW!! " she yelled bursting my ear drums.

About a few seconds later a nurse came up to us with a wheel chair and motioned for her to sit down which she did fast.

" I'm going to make sure everything is okay with her and the baby, are you the father? " the nurse asked.

" I don't know "

" yes he is " we said at the same time and the nurse looked at us then we looked at each other.

" I'll call you back in a few minutes " the nurse said grabbing the handles and wheeled her away.

I quickly pulled out my phone and texted Janessa.

Me:
We're at the hospital, can i kill her now?
Delivered

Me: We're at the hospital, can i kill her now?Delivered

" so basically you get 60% and we get 40%.. " I trailed off.

" yes but- "

" no buts.. that's a rip off- i'm the one doing majority of the work yet you get majority of the money? no. " I said back.

" that's not for every trade though, merely just for the drugs. " he said and i scoffed.

" what about the girls? " the man beside him said.

" I'm sorry what? " I said in disbelief but also disgust at the same time.

" the girls.. " he said and I looked at Anthony to see him still looking at the man.

" That's sick of you to try to traffic and sale girls, that's not something to be proud of and that's not something i'm going to participate in- ever! " I said angrily and my phone buzzed.

" Ma'am- " he started and i slammed my hand down.

" don't ma'am me- i won't have that in my line of business and for you to even suggest that is weird to me. Not to mention what you're saying is utterly stupid. I'll respectfully decline on all of this " I said standing up and so did Anthony.

" it's stupid of you to decline " the man said and the both of them also stood up.

" is it really stupid? or are you mad that i'm right? " I asked calmly yet the look on my face wasn't.

" Mr.Vitale who is this girl? " felix asked emphasizing the word girl.

" The person who'll be taking my place " he said and they looked confused.

" You see how you're a mafia leader? Well so am I? " I said like I was talking to a child because both seemed to not comprehend.

" Exactly what she said, let's go " he said the last part looking at me.

I nodded and we both exited the room.

" You executed that perfectly " Anthony said in a proud tone.

" But you saw that coming though " I said and grabbed my phone out of my pocket.

Henry:
We're at the hospital, can i kill her now?

The fact that he texted that so casually.. but i bet he'll be careful with who he knocks up.

Me:
Why are you there?
Delivered
________________________________
A/N:

2 chapters in a day- I'm tryna get back on my roll 💜!

Have y'all seen the new emojis?? ( if you have a iPhone )

I hope y'all have a good night / day 🤎.

I got the rest of the chapters planned out- less stress I hope..