Potter Arts Part 4

Start from the beginning

" I could care less about your World Ms. Loki" Lucius says in a manipulative way.

" Continue," Narcissa ushers, wondering why her son is in here.

" Like I said, In my world you all come from a Books series created by a woman named J.K Rowling and now were portrayed in movies" Loki explains.

" What Type of Nonsense is this" Lucius says madly.

" Let's Just Find a way to hex her" Bellatrix whispers.

" No Bellatrix you can't hex me" Loki says.

" You Filthy Thing" Bellatrix stands up as Loki lightly pushes her back.

" I Stopped you guys to react to what happens in your future and in my world. Also wands don't work because they simply don't, I control here...It's a Shame Bellatrix That you are my Favorite Villain" Loki taps her forehead.

" Favorite Villain" Bellatrix sounds Pleased " Is this what they call me Cissy, For Believing I am superior Towards Filthy Mudbloods"

" We Don't use that word and " Loki Looks at Draco who is shaking his head no" Draco Tell your Family Members what are the rules here" She smirks.

" No Racial Slurs and Treat others The way you want to be treated" Draco grumbles.

" Louder" Loki raises her hand.

" NO RACIAL SLURS AND TREAT OTHERS THE WAY WANT TO BE TREATED GOD DAMMIT" Draco covers his face.

" Bleh" Bellatrix says, quite disappointed.

" Now we will be having the Potter Arts Segment where you will all be reacting to Fan art" Loki smirks.

" NO" Harry, Hermione and Ron scream.

" Were Screwed" Ginny Shakes her head.

" This will be quite Interesting Cissy" Bellatrix tells her.

" Indeed" Narcissa looks up to her son.

" You know I start with the cute ones first then will get to the spicy ones" Loki smirks even more.

* Most of The Theatre of Students were red* 

" Just a Drawing of The Founders of Hogwarts" Loki shrugs

" Boring" Bellatrix yells.

" Salazar Slytherin Looks Pretty powerful" Pansy whispers towards Draco who nods.

" It needs some work," Lucius adds.

" Rowena Ravenclaw" Luna points.

" Of course what else does it look like?" Bellatrix looks at her.

" The Drawing is very good, I just don't want to speak" Hermione whispers as her row nods in agreement, feeling very uncomfortable.