Chapter 3

Authors note: Hey guys! So mainly only pokeshipping in this chapter, next will be ikari and contest mostly. Like and comment and tell me what you think! ^~^

Misty's POV
-Later that night-

I hurriedly rushed home after receiving May's SOS. Today had been one hell of a day. I recalled the events that happened earlier, still fresh in my mind.

Ash.

He was in Sinnoh. Not only that but he beat Cynthia and became the Pokemon Master, he finally accomplished his dreams, just like me. Except now, my dream is my new nightmare.

How can I be the new elite four member when my ex boyfriend, the only boy I ever loved, is my new boss!? I thought angrily.

I trotted up the stairs, into my home. Leaf and May were already sitting in the living room talking, Dawn no where to be seen. As I got closer, I could see May had wet stains on her face, like she had been crying. I gasped and yanked her into a hug.

"May, you scared the crap out of me. Are you okay?? I told you, SOS is emergency's only!" I exclaimed.

"I'm sorry." She sobbed, a couple of tears falling on my shirt.

I pulled away and smiled softly at her. Being the eldest in the group, I took on the "Mom" role quite often. The girls were my family and I'd protect them at no cost, no matter what.

"It's okay, just calm down and tell me what happened."

She took a deep breath in and explained everything. Obviously, still upset, she talked fast. Not giving us a chance to say anything in between. I could feel my jaw tightened as she finished telling Leaf and I what happened.

Drew was here in Sinnoh too.

I looked over at Leaf, who didn't look surprised or shocked at all.

"You knew, didn't you?" I observed.

Besides Dawn, Leaf was the most dramatic out of the group. Her face displayed no emotions of shock, she was just sitting there, blankly staring at us. Not like Leaf at all.

"Well, I mean, last I heard he was—" Leaf quickly stopped talking, covering her mouth quickly.

May wiped her tears away,"Last you heard?" She repeated slowly, not letting Leaf finish.

"It's not like I was keeping tabs on him! I just heard some things from some of the models I frequently work with." Leaf laughed nervously.

"I don't want to hear it." May exclaimed, covering her ears childishly.

Leaf eyes softened, "I didn't think he was going to be in Sinnoh for this long. The Wallace Cup was months ago."

"Still, you should have told us." I scolded.

"I know, I'm sorry." Leaf apologized.

Five years ago, after everything went down, we made a promise. If we ever saw them, we wouldn't be played again. They broke our hearts and it would take more than just a simple "apology" to fix it.

"Ash is here too." I whispered.

Leaf and May's eyes widened in shock.

"He is? You saw him?" Leaf stammered.

"We made quite the scene..." I sweatdropped, recalling what happened.

*Flashback*

I safely landed on the grounds in front of the pokemon league. Thanking my Togetic, I returned her to her pokeball and walked into the gigantic building. Coming to the league had already become a regular thing for me, nevertheless it's beauty never ceased to amaze me. Each side being designed for the elite four and the back for the pokemon master.