Prologue

My sister...

I have been told a lot about my sister...

She was caring and motivated to keep everyone alive...

She also had overwhelming charisma and the ability to unite others through words alone...

She was only 17 when she died...

She died in the so called 'Hades incident'...

Hades incident...

The death game that was organized by various criminal groups...

The purpose of that game was to find a single leader who will unite them...

A sole survivor will rise to become the top of the criminal underworld...

My sister died in the third victim conference...

The winner soon united them and made them into an organization named ASU-NARO...

However he believed that my sister was a rightful winner...

He wanted to recreate her...

I didn't know much at the time, I was only 2 years old. There was a big gap between our ages.

I was soon adopted by Mister Meister, who's face I didn't see that much as he communicated mostly through paintings and video calls. I didn't even know how he really looked like, a few times I did see him in person he was covering his face.

Sometimes I think about how I was probably the one he wanted to make into a copy of my sister.

However I did have skills necessary to become the new head of ASU-NARO.

I had skills of manipulation, I was tech savvy and I built human like robots, or doll's as they liked to call them.

However, I always lacked something.

I believe it was the trustworthy aura I was told my sister had, or perhaps a kind heart.

It's not that I'm not a good liar, I just don't have said charisma. I lack the ability to 'unite others through words'. That is what my caretaker Gashu Satou used to say anyway.

And so... Here I am... 17 years after Hades incident, another death game will occur...

Meister, the head of ASU-NARO, is saying that it's purpose is to find a successor. In reality we both know that it's true purpose is to recreate my sister and have her hopefully win this time.

He also used this opportunity to test me as a potential second in command for said successor.

I am the one in charge of the death game. I'm the one that needs to prepare everything and guide participants to their goal. Meister will only be watching and will rarely interfere.
___________________________________________