"What is this?" I asked in shock.

"Your new home." He smiled nonchalantly.

"This is not okay, you see how big this is?"

"Yes ma'am, and it's all yours," he replied. "Seriously Hope just take the damn keys." He showed me around inside, and my god, I was in absolute awe. It was as gorgeous inside as it was outside. And my room, that was probably the most exquisite part. It's a navy blue and white themed room, with a large fancy bed, and a comfy looking sitting area in front of a curtained window. Beautiful chandeliers hung in the middle of the room, and above the seating area near the window.
The bathroom matched the bedrooms theme, navy blue and white, but with a magical twist. The ceiling of the bathroom was a deep blue with shiny stars, like you'd see out in the country away from cities.

"This is all too much Pierre."

"No, it's just enough. I lied when I said I bought this place from a friend. I had it built, granted it took ten years, it was fairly fast. Just for you, Hope. So no it's not too much, it's just enough. Perfectly fit for a queen."
I had no choice but to smile. He did all this, for me. And adding the queen part, was the icing on top of the cake.

"Thank you, really. Thank you so much."

"You're welcome, now I'll go call Jules and Cami."
Julia and Camille were two other vamp friends that reside in Paris. I met Pierre through Xavier, then Cami and Jules at a bar that I went to with the two guys. After Xavier's death, I went to Britain. That's where I met and became friends with Theo Rogers, the vampire Carlisle contacted me through. In my over one hundred years of life, I've been all over Europe. Memorable experiences would be when I went to Ukraine, Britain, specifically London, Austria, Italy, and Germany. But those are all stories for other times.

"So how has the queen of the world been? We haven't seen you in years," Camille exclaims.

"Well I've been quite busy. Actually, I was just in the States."

"Why on earth did you go all the way to the US?" Camille asks. Her pale skin and red eyes contrasted nicely with her long dark hair. Her lips were painted with a bright shade of red gloss, and eyeliner winged out from her eyes. Unlike Camille, Julia has straight shoulder length blonde hair and gold eyes. And Pierre has red eyes with a head of messy blonde hair.

"I was called to help assist a coven of vampires with a problem, however, some things happened and I had to leave." I swore I was never going to come back to my hometown. Both Bastien and my niece, Nadia, are long gone so there are no living family members or close friends who have seen me, so of course I'd be free to go see the pack but it's smart not to. I'm sure the modern day pack knows of me, even though I could fake my identity, but that's even worse than hiding half of me from the Cullens.

"Specifics?" Julia asks.

"I met my mate in the States. I was in Forks, Washington. He had a child with his human, now vampire, thought-to-be-mate. They needed me to assist them against the Volturi, and I willingly helped. What made it complicated were the packs. They were in alliance with wolves. It was an advantage but also a liability. My mate found out about my hybrid powers, and then the coven and packs got suspicious of my characteristics. The truth came out and I had to leave. We were in the middle of planning to bring the child and her mother back, after her mother hijacked the child and took off to Seattle."

"So you were going to help fight the Volturi because your mate and his fake mate had a baby, but momma bear ran off with baby?" Camille asks confused.

"Basically... yes."

"How is that even possible?" Pierre asks further.

"We don't know, but she grows incredibly fast. I got there three days after she was born and she already looked six months old. What about your lives? How has Paris been for you three over the years?"