「END OF AN ERA」21 FINALE

「A/N - If anyone was wondering about the picture I used for this chapter, please do not steal it, it's actually something I made for a personal project and decided that it fits well for this chapter, anyways, IT'S THE FINALEEEE」
.
.
.
Construction started a year after the war happened.. Everything went back to normal, and Oikawa got complete control over West and South Seijoh... But...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Central Seijoh was destroyed and never rebuilt.. Rather all of it went to ruin.. Only poor people still stay there even though we've tried to help out.. But nothing works for now...
.
.
.
.
「East Seijoh, now is renamed Central Seijoh, Emergency Room」
.
.
.
"And I think that's it.. You're all set! ".. "Thanks again, Miwa, I'm sure you have business back in Karasuno.. "... "And leave you here? Listen, I'm not leaving because Tobio told me not to, at least, not until it's over... And it's about time you told him, your feelings for him~~~".... " H-HEY!!!... But after everything, would he still like me? He stopped and left the mansion... There's no hope for us... "....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
" I never said I'd leave completely... Idiot... "... " Tobio... I thought you were still at your house..? ".... " I told this little rascal to come straight here, anyways, I'll leave you guys alone~~"... "H-HEY!!! MIWAAAA!!!! ".... " Hahahaha!!! Your family really like teasing you, don't they? "... "I think they tease me too much... "
.
.
.
.
There was at least 4 minutes of silence before one of us talked.. But then, back to silence.. Each time we looked at each other we just looked away in embarrassment..
.
.
"Tobio.. I just want to know, do you really forgive me after everything that's happened? I mean, even after I abused you multiple times and even forced myself on you... I'm still sorry for all of that.. "... " I-Its okay! At this point, it's all in the past, besides.. What matters now is our feelings.. If they even mean anything.. "....
.
.
.
I didn't expect him to even say that he was sorry for everything.. It was unexpected, but I'm glad that he felt sorry.. And then..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Tobio.. My feelings for you really are true, and I really do love you, even if the kiss of death awaits for us, I'd happily stay in hell after everything"...
.." Wh-WHATT?!?! YOU CAN'T JUST SAY THAT OUT OF THE BLUE AND EXPECT ME TO STAY CALM AT ALL!! ".. " HAHAHAHA!! -- Ow.. My ribcage.. But still, I meant everything I said, and so.. Will you stay by my side Tobio? Throughout Heaven and Hell.. And... Some other things..? I've never done this before so... "... " I swear.. You always seem to like teasing me, but I can't blame you, you look cute being all flustered.. "..
.
.
.
I give him a kiss on the cheek and bid him farewell, he seemed sad that I had to go, but he was also blushing a lot, looking just like a tomato hahah.. As for the other Kingdoms, they've helped us with construction and everything, and in about 8 months, everything was finished and back to normal.. It seemed calm and collected... As well as the cherry blossoms...
.
.
.
「Kageyama Residence, Backyard」
.
.
" You just can't stop looking at them, can you? ".. " Oh! Rei, it's nice to see you, you aren't coughing anymore right? "... " No, not anymore, and it feels nice being able to breathe a lot better, and the air feels warm too... "... " You just can't stop yourself by bringing art into things, can you? Hahahaha!! "... " Yep, but how are you holding up? You know, with your boyfriend in the hospital~~".... "HEYY!!! But I am worried that he's been there for a pretty long time.. But it'll be worth it, besides I'll work my ass off while he's still in the hospital"... " You're too kind for Oikawa, that it seems hard to believe that the two of you like each other!! "...
.
.
.
I laugh at her comments, and then she heads into the house, getting lunch ready, Taisho was already inside after he finished helping out with the remaining buildings that still needed help, he was as tired as a ox, as for lunch, Rei made a quick grilled cheese with bacon, as well as an egg omelet with red sauce, and they tasted amazing ~ ...
.
.
.
Sometimes I wonder if our mother was here to see.. After all that's happened, I wished she could've been proud of us..
If anything, I hope to receive her blessing in being proud of us, but life goes on and on..
.
.
.
.
「Kageyama Residence, Balcony 2nd Floor」
.
.
" And what are you thinking about~ My dearest Tobio? ".. " Oikawa.. I was thinking that maybe if my mother was still alive, would she give us her blessing?... After everything that's happened.. I'm not completely sure.. "... "And why would you want that?.. It's just a blessing, but it wouldn't be so bad, besides.. Your mother was very kind and her heart had enough space for everyone, every person she loved and hated. "...
.
.
.
He comforts me while looking at the stars, almost as if a woman can be seen with the constellations... Thank you Mother.. Thank you everyone for being with me.. I couldn't be happier...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
" Oh.. It's already that time for Cherry Blossoms to bloom? "... " Did you just notice that now? Hahahaha!!! But yea.. It is, and one blossom is in your hair and it looks good"... "Don't say stuff like that.. "..
.
.
I blush with him teasing me, but let out a smile and laugh along with him.. We've been through a lot of things, our brutal relationship, those meetings in other Kingdom's.. Meeting new servants.. Being kidnapped multiple times which still freaks me out... But we managed to overcome them.. I wonder sometimes... Did you have anything to do with this, Mother? If you did, then...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
「Thank you, may all the beauty be blessed.. 」
                    THE END      

「A/N - AAAAA FINALLY!! I managed to finish When Daylight Rings!! Thank you all for reading this and reading the first story I made with Tendou and Ushiwaka!! To the bottom of my heart, I appreciate all of you guys ꉂ(ˊᗜˋ*)♡ As I said before, I'm making another story, but it'll be about my Oc's, Back to the Basics (*ゝωб*)b I will also make a story about some of my friends on discord! Warning though ( ;∀;) gonna be VERY steamy and lewd lolol, BUT!!! I hoped you enjoyed this story and felt the emotions as much as I did, thank you allꉂ(ˊᗜˋ*)♡ .. Until next time!! 」