「ALONE?」7

I've never thought about it before... But I guess I'm just being reckless... My feelings mean nothing, I know that... But... I can't understand it at all...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
When I woke up, some other Servants told me that King Tooru went somewhere... I was feeling anxious... Was it because of what happened yesterday?... Or is it about his brothers?... I'm confused...
.
"Oh, Hey Tobio! "... " H-Hey Iwaizumi! Is something wrong? "... " Well, since Oikawa isn't here, he told me I had to deal with all meetings with the other Kings... There's a meeting at 8:30, and I would like you to come with me, if you have the time.. "... " Certainly! I don't mind, besides, I have nothing better to do, although I was planning to meet Rei and Taisho, but I could put that on hold.. "... " Great! It's about to be time, so hurry and get dressed and meet me in the underground parking lot, Cya! "..
.
He's nice.. I guess that's why he's a General, but also friends with Oikawa... That's nice... I guess...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After getting ready, I head straight to the underground parking lot, Iwaizumi was waiting for me by the time I arrived... He told me the details of the meeting, it's apparently a deal with Shiratorizawa, it's mostly about goods and other things... But I don't feel that great... I'm still a little nervous...
.
"Hey, don't be so tense, you'll be fine! ".. " Th-Thanks, but you don't need to worry about me.. "... " So, you haven't figured it out? "... " Figured what out? ".. " Oikawa told me that he's decided to promote you to personal servant, sorta like being his personal maid I guess, wait, why is your face red? "... " I-Its nothing, I'm fine, rea--!! "..
.
Before I could finish my sentence, Iwaizumi put his hand on my forehead, I guess he thought I was sick... But after checking, he smiled and said... " I'm glad nothings wrong"... He's very sweet and nice...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
These halls look fancy... Iwaizumi isn't scared at all, so why am I so tense?.... I had to wear a suit, but even so, it's pretty obvious I'm scared.... 2 maids let us enter the meeting room, where King Ushiwaka and his personal servant, Tendou, Iwaizumi said I should wait outside with Tendou... And let the 2 of them work out the details... I'm still scared... Like a little kid...
.
"Hey! You look so scared, like you've seen a ghost, hahaha!! "... " Oh! Don't worry I'm fine! It's nothing.. "... " Hmm... Follow me, and don't worry, I won't hurt you"...
.
He was kind too, he was taking me outside to a garden... When we arrived, We encountered his little Sister... Her name was Ketsu, and she apparently takes care of the garden... She was nice, but her name was a little weird... She had to go do something, so it was just me and Tendou...
.
"Here, have one"... " Thank you.. ".. It was a popsicle... I haven't eaten one of these in ages... " Hey, I noticed that you always look bruised... Is something wrong over there at Seijoh? "... " Wha--... Nothings wrong!! Don't worry!! "...
.
We were walking around the garden a bit, it looked wonderful... I remember back home.. We used to have a garden that flourished like this... Eventually, we sat down by a gazebo... It was hot too... I could barely even see the sky..
.
" Um... Hey, Tendou? Could I ask you something? "... " Ask me anything! I don't really mind"... "H-Have you... Um... You know what nevermind.... "... " Aww!! Little Kageyama is shy!!! Were you gonna ask me if I ever did it with Wakatoshi-Kun? "... " WHA-... H-HOW DID YOU--!!! ".... " It's a secret~! " ... "H-HEY!!! THAT'S NOT FA--?! "... Putting 2 fingers in my mouth.. He stopped me from continuing... But he started moving his fingers in weird ways... " Tell me, have you ever done it with that King Oikawa? "...
.
I kept quiet... Although I was scared... He was giving off a vibe meaning that I should tell him... But should I...?...
.
" You probably can't answer me with my fingers in you mouth, I even forgot I had them in there! Hahah!!! "... " That isn't funn--!! "... " But do tell me, have you? ".... He kept leaning forward... I was scared, my face was hot.. My body felt hot... " Why should I.... It's none of your business... "... I looked away, I didn't want to see him smirking... " Your such a liar aren't you? You've done it with him haven't you? "... " You don't know shit... "... " All the bruises on your face and neck prove otherwise, it's clear that he abuses you whenever you guys do it... You should try and hide it whenever your at a party though... "...
.
I looked at him with open eyes... How... I was scared... I was terrified... He looked at me straight in the eyes.... He smiled.... He isn't human.... He gives of a weird vibe.....
.
" There you are Kageyama!! C'mon, it's time to go"... "Iwaizumi... Alright, Cya Tendou"... " Bye bye!!!... It's fun to tease him, since he looks so cute~"...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
When we got back at the mansion, Iwaizumi said that I should stay in my room... But if I wanted to, I could clean up some other rooms... And so I did, he went off to train the guards... While I did my own business.... But what Tendou said...
.
「You've done it with him, haven't you?... Your bruises prove otherwise...」
.
How did he find out though... I never intended to tell him or give him clues... So how... Anyways... After I finished cleaning some rooms, I take a break outside... It's a bit cold... I guess it's just cause I'm wearing shorts and a shirt... I forgot its almost midnight... I should head insi--?!?!
.
"H-Hey!!! What.. K-King To--!!! ".... " Stay quiet... And follow me.... "...
.
W-Whats going on?!?! He's taking me to his private plane... But why? I'm so confused...
.
"Pilot, take us to my private beach house, and that's an order.. "... " Yes sir"... "Oikawa... Where are we going and why are you taking me? "... " Just follow me to the back.. "...
.
I followed him, and there was a room and a living room, for some reason, Oikawa noticed I was tired... So he told me to sleep in his room... He was going to sleep on the couch.... But behind the door... Being in his room.... Why is my face so hot?...
.
.
.
.
.
My body feels hot too.... NO!!! I should just sleep.... I'm already tired as it seems...
.
.
.
.
𝘾𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙆...
Oikawa's POV
.
.
.
He's sleeping... He looks like a little polar bear... I can't control myself can I?.. He's just too cute... Damnit...
.
.
.
END OF CHAPTER