「FEELING NUMB?」9

It feels weird.. I didn't want this to happen... I know I promised my mom.. Before she passed away, that I wouldn't follow her footsteps... But... Even though I didn't.... I ended up in this state...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
This is uncomfortable... And it feels weird... I can feel Oikawa's body against my back... And this bathtub is pretty big... Not like the one in my house though... But this feels weird... His naked body against mine... He told me that I couldn't look... Not behind.. Only the front... And his arms... Wrapping around me giving me a hug... But I noticed that there's some scars and bruises on them...
.
"O-Oikawa? "... " What is it, Tobio-Chan.. "..... I could tell his head was down.. I could feel his head against my back.... " What are these scars and bruises on your arm... If you don't mind me asking...? "...... There was a moment of silence... And then it broke...
.
" Don't worry about it Tobio-Chan... It's nothing that you need to know... ".. " If that's what you want... "... " Oh, but Tobio-Chan.... Did you forget what you said? "....
.
One of my mistakes was looking back at him and saying.... " What did I sa--!!! "... 𝙎𝙋𝙇𝘼𝙎𝙃!!
.
.
" Tobio-Chan... I told you not to look... Now look what you've done... "... " MRRRPPHH!!!! ".... His hand was covering my mouth... He looked at me with eyes that I haven't seen in a long time.... Those eyes.... Eyes that were wanting pleasure....
.
.
.
.
.
I knew I wouldn't be able to get out of this.... I knew that I was only a servant... A slave to be more accurate....
.
.
.
.
" O-Oikawa... Please slow down... NGGHHAAAA!!! ".... " Sorry Tobio-Chan, but no can do... I've been too kind to you for the past few weeks... And so you need punishment~"... "Ngghh... P-Punishment for... What?... "... " Did you forget that you called me 'Sir' back in the mansion? ".... " J-Just because of... That?.... NNGGHHAAAA!!!.... Y-Your acting childish... Ngghh.. "... " Childish?... Me acting like a child?.... You shouldn't have said that... "...
.
Right at that moment.. Oikawa started thrusting harder... It hurt... Tears ran down my cheeks... And so... He stopped...
.
.
.
" Tobio-Chan.... There you go, crying again.... What's up with you? Last time we did this, you cried and then ran to your room.... And now... What the hell is going on, Tobio-Chan?! ".... " I-Im sorry... But I... Can't tell you... "... " Don't give me that bullshit... I know for a fact that you hate this... But you don't say anything... Reasons for that is because, you don't want me to be more angry with you... But if you don't tell me these things then I'll never know... "...
.
I can't... Telling him would mean that I signed my own death warrant... I don't want to tell him... I can't... But his face... Giving off that worried expression... It feels like I can tell him anything...
.
" Oikawa... I... I can't tell you... "... " Why not? It can't be that hard to tell me, and besides... Your face... I know that whenever you feel nervous, you look off to the side... And your doing that right now... So tell me... Please "...
.
I kept looking away... I still didn't want to tell him... I don't gain anything from telling him.... All he gains is pleasure... While for me.... It's endless suffering... He kept grabbing me... And that's when I decided to run out...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I remembered that Oikawa said that there was 2 rooms.. So I decided to hid in one of the rooms... I locked the door so he wouldn't get in... But I feel scared... I just want to leave...
.
.
.
.
.
Oikawa's POV..
.
.
" Tobio-Chan... ".... I can't find him... He ran out... But why?... He was crying... And he was hurt... It's all my fault... But... Tobio-Chan... Why.. Why do you keep crying... Does it hurt every time?... If that's the case then... I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm guessing your hiding in one of the rooms.... Then... It's this room...
.
" Tobio-Chan.... Good night... And I'm sorry.... "...
.
There was only silence... And so I went to the other room... Only thinking of a simple but disgusting thought... Which I never thought it would be something I would think about...
.
.
.
.
Am I..... Am I like my Father... And my 2 older Brothers?... If that's the case then... I would rather die then be like them.....
.
.
.
END OF CHAPTER

《Hey guys!! I'm sorry for not updating in a while!! I've been a bit busy, and there's a lot of things I have to do, so I'll be a bit busy and I probably won't have a lot of time to update o(╥﹏╥) but yeah!! I'll see you in the next update!! 》