[Vol 1] Chapter 10

Start from the beginning

"See no poison, So how about it, count Balsa do you want a go at it for yourself since you honestly can't stop blaming us Beast-Women right?" I said making him sweat more as he glared at me.

"I g-guess if the general's fine nothing should be wrong..." He said as he reached for a glass, but I was already pouring him a glass, directly into the king's glass.

"Don't trouble yourself count Balsa, Here I poured you some." I stated as he looked at the glass in fear.

"Ac-Actually I'm fine..." He said trying to push the glass away as he backed away a bit.

"What's wrong Count Balsa? Won't you drink?" The king asked.

"Ah, No, That's...!" He tried to say but the moment he took his eyes off me. I stomped on his foot making him yelp as I then forced him to drink from the glass.

Once all the contents of the glass we're gone. Count went crazy he dropped to the floor and started going crazy about Poison and help and what not.

'*sigh* I should've just kept the Poisoned glass if I knew he was going to act like this.' I thought as I crouched by side his head.

"Aye Crepo, Your not dying. That glass you drunk from was brand new." I said making the count stare at me with wide eyes.

".....What?" He asked as I gave a sly smile.

"The glass was brand new, The only way you might've died is if you had chocked but pain stakingly you didn't." I said making him stare up at aa he sat on the floor.

"I'm fine then...." He trailed as I nodded.

"Yeah, but that raises a question Balsa. Why did you think the wine was going to kill you?" I asked making him even more nervous then before.

"What do you mean?" The king asked me.

"Like I said, there was no poison in the wine Olga gave you. There was only poison on your glass." I explained.

"The glass, That makes sense. Since no Poison was detected in the wine." He said as I nodded.

"I have a spell that allows me to sense Poison, Also following my own nose It led me to believe that the accomplices would be the cooks or waiters, but that was the wrong choice since they have no motive neither nor did they have any scent of of it." I said as I then turned my gaze on Balsa who stared at me fearfully.

"All that's left is the one running the show, and clearly that wasn't hard to tell either since why would a person who had sat away from The king as well as kept placing the blame onto someone else, know exactly where the Poison was located..." I said staring at Balsa as immediately he tried to bolt for it.

I just raised my hand as my eye glowed blue and the count was stuck in place as a blue glow similar to the one on my eyes enveloped him body.

"Where are you going count? I'm a mutt right? That means you should take care of me right?" I asked sarcastically as I held a cruel smile.

I moved my hand to the side and just like a blur. Count Balsa flew into the wall with a thud landing behind as he sat in his bum in pain.

'*sigh* You are so lucky I'm only allowed to do just that here...' I thought as Leon called some guards to take him away.

'I need another taste at the Wine.' I thought grabbing me a bottle a pouring me a glass.

-Time Skip-

Currently I am sitting at table with everyone as we had tea.

"According to the general's report, The accomplices we're a waiter and The Poison Checker. We found the same wine as was on the glass in count Balsa's Mansion. In addition, He confessed to attempting to abduct Sue. With this all cases are closed." The king said as I nodded, but still felt a bit irked I couldn't cause Balsa some more pain.