1: Fated Rebirth!

A feminine voice is calling out. "Poor Child, being targeted and murdered while protecting another. What a shame." said as she sighed helplessly.

"I, who watches over beasts, will accept you as my descendant. You who came from planet Gaia, who was watched over by a very special agent of mine, who is under the care of a certain lunar goddess." She looks at the dead boy lying motionlessly, "After you turn sixteen you will receive an invitation to a beast academy. That is all I can do for you my dear Shangwu. For now, deal with the hardships." The woman thought as she had made a promise.

....

Opening his eyes for the first time to bright lights, sounds of laughter, and cheers he started crying. "WAAAAH!". As everyone is still making noise, a humanoid beast in grey fur snarls loudly "EVERYONE QUIET! You're scaring our newborn child."

Everyone in the room quiets down as another "WAAAH" echoes throughout the room. The mother, Yu Xin, who just gave birth begins speaking in a sweet but calming voice. "Now, now, my dear Langhai. You are scaring our son. You may now sit down so we can name him."

After declining names left and right, they both stayed silent looking at each, as if they had a light bulb attached to their head said in unison. "Shangwu! Yu Shangwu!" the baby stops crying looking at them both and giggles.

...

Meanwhile, in the throne room, an elderly man is playing an old fashion card game called Magical Solitaire. Cards were seen moving in the air and back to the deck of cards.

"Your highness! your highness!" A servant came running in panic. He kneels on the ground panting not daring to look at the elder man.

"How dare you interrupt my game!" He shouted as he stood up, cards hovering in the air began falling one by one. "This better be important!!"

Due to the heavy pressure the servant started to struggle breathing, "Sh... ng.... cr...al ... gl...ing... a... n." said the servant as he trembles.

"SPEAK CLEARLY YOU DAMN FOOL, BEFORE I KILL YOU MYSELF FOR INTERRUPTING ME!!" with an annoyed and angry face, he yells at the servant.

The servant struggled to stand as he say "Please forgive me your highness, but Shangwu's life crystal is starting to glow again."

In a fit of rage, the elderly man slammed his fist down on the arm of the throne causing it to break. Sending shards and pieces all over the throne room.

*crack* *thump*

Pieces of the throne fell and tumbled down the throne's steps.

*click* *clack* *click* *clack*

A beautiful, silvered grey hair woman walked up to the throne, She has scales as black as a tar, in a red dress fitting around her waist was a whip that was attached.

As the woman reached the throne, her hand caresses the elderly man's ragged face and the room went silent.

"Calm down my dear husband, Long Xuanwu. We will chase him down again and make sure he can no longer reincarnate. With him no longer able to reincarnate, we dragons, won't need to worry about our throne being taken away from us."

Staring at his beautiful wife sitting next to him. "Thank you, Feifei. I know what I must do now." the elderly man said gently.

Standing up, pointing at the servant, "You will fetch the blacksmith, have him create a new throne for me, and clean this mess up"

"This time I won't let him reincarnate." The elderly man thought as he think of ways to kill.

....