We had all slept for a day. Wow, I have never been one for sleeping in. I am impressed. J

We walked up to the entrance and I breathed in a lungful of fresh air. I exhaled deeply grateful. The rough breeze dried my cheeks and woke me up. I felt a lot better.

I turned to Seth and gasped. In the moonlight he glowed. His shaggy black hair was messy and made me want to kiss him. He was so beautiful and jealousy panged my chest. His eyes were very dark but in the light they could have possibly been blue or hazel. He was wearing low hanging basketball shorts and no top. He had an eight pack. Why was he so yummy?

How long had I been staring at him like that? I don’t know but I don’t want to take that chance. I averted my eyes to his because I would have started drooling at any moment. Seth was staring at me smugly. Crap he had noticed. What now? Was he anything like those cocky dickheads at home or was he a guy who dropped it or one that tried to woo me? Why am I thinking about him wooing me? He is a fricken kidnapping werewolf!

I am going crazy staying here. I need to get home before I go completely insane.

“Thanks,” I whispered putting my hands on my hips allowing more relaxing air to fill my lungs. It felt so nice to be out here. Shame I was kidnapped by werewolves because I definitely would have come here again. I sighed.

“No problem.” He paused. I knew something was coming. Please don’t ask why I was crying. Please don’t ask. I was repeating that in my mind, no begging, no pleading with God. “Why were you crying?”

I groaned loudly. He had to go ahead and ask. What is wrong with these animals. Doesn’t everybody know not to ask a woman why she was crying, its like a death sentence for people who do.  “I don’t want to talk about it with you.” I spat. And immediately, as soon as those  words were out of my mouth I regretted them.

Hurt flashed across his face and made him look like a small innocent boy. I wanted to hug him and tell him I was sorry and just a cranky woman. “I’m sorry, I am just a little cranky.” I said. Wow, I actually said it out loud.

“No its ok,” he brushed it off but I still saw it behind his eyes. Why was he acting hurt? He hardly knew me at all, why was he taking it so seriously? “You ok now?”

“Yeah I am. I just sort of panicked when I woke up. Everything just hit me like a truck going at like a trillion miles per hour. It hurts.” My voice had turned crackly at the last part.

I blinked away the tears that had formed and looked up at the moon. It was really bright out here. I could see the moon starting to fade as the sun was rising. I didn’t know how long we just stood there but it must have been for a couple of hours. It was chilly out here and I was gently shaking.

I didn’t want to meet up with Seth’s eyes in case I broke down. For some reason I always wanted to express my feelings with him. Some feelings that are unfamiliar, feelings I have never expressed before. Seth didn’t speak and I could feel him started to shift. He was getting uncomfortable which means we would have to speak soon. My legs were killing me for sanding on them for so long. It hurt but I ignored it just to watch the sun rise.

I risked a glance in Seth’s direction. And I was caught. Seth had seen my little look and was staring at me. He didn’t show any emotions but I knew he was feeling something. I licked my lips and looked at the ground beneath my feet.

“Can I ask you a question?” I asked him quietly. More like a whisper.

“Was that it?” he  smiled. I groaned and looked at him with my head to the side like I was not in the mood. He chuckled at me.