Chapter 10

Lisa loosened her mouth and said with a cry, "Big Brother, what did he hit you with? How could he have hit you so hard?"

Jungkook was resting his head on the pillow. Hearing her question, he fell silent for a couple of seconds before answering, "Leather belt. The injury looks terrible, but it doesn't hurt much."

How could it not be painful? This statement could only fool children.

His injuries were extremely painful to look at.

Lisa tried to calm herself down. According to Jungkook's command, she took a cotton swab, placed various potions from the first-aid kit onto the table next to them, applied them bit by bit, and then carefully bandaged him. After the treatment, Lisa fed Jungkook several anti-inflammatory drugs.

After doing all this, Lisa was still uneasy and a little worried.

"Big Brother, don't you need to go to the hospital?"

"No, you already did very well." Jungkook smiled towards Lisa.

Lisa lay down beside Jungkook, and then pressed her side face to his warm palm.

The pair's eyes faced each other.

The person in their hearts was right in front of them.

The atmosphere at this moment was quiet and warm with pulses of loving affection circling the room.

Lisa looked at Jungkook quietly for a moment before asking softly, "Big Brother, what did you discuss with him just now?"

Jungkook laughed indifferently. "It's nothing. Anyway, you don't have to care about him any longer."

"Big Brother, I want to help you share some of it." Lisa dependently rubbed her face against Jungkook's palm.

Jungkook smiled softly. "Jeon Yuan won't be a hindrance between us." No matter what Jeon Yuan said, he would only follow what was in his heart.

Jeon Yuan hit him just now, but he did not fight back.

It was because he indeed hadn't channeled this matter properly. In the eyes of outsiders, he and Lisa's sibling relationship had lasted for 18 years. Although they weren't related by blood, the matter of their relationship still would have a certain adverse impact on the Jeon family.

Although he didn't care about this impact at all, Jeon Yuan was bound to take it to heart. So the beating he just received was his due. Nonetheless, after the beating just now, he no longer owed Jeon Yuan anything.

Jungkook raised his hand, rested it on Lisa's waist, and with a slight force, he brought her closer to him.

Jungkook was still lying face down, so he couldn't embrace her into his arms.

Jungkook had some regrets. His discomfort diminished the beautiful scenery of the moment.

Lisa thought for a moment and said, "Big Brother, don't be too busy these next few days and recover well."

"Okay. What about you?"

Lisa smiled. "Of course, I'll accompany you."

Jungkook's injury looked serious, but fortunately, it was only skin-deep. It didn't hurt his organs and bones, so he could heal after a few days of recuperation.

However, although it was only a superficial injury, waiting for his injury to heal also would take some time.

At the beginning of this period, Jungkook could not lie down and sleep because of the wounds on his back. He could only lie on his stomach.