Chapter 7

Jungkook often heard people talk about sweet tortures in the past. At that time, he couldn't understand what those two words meant—until now.

As of now, because the danger of the snake toy had been resolved, the soft feeling of the body he was holding onto was clearly being transmitted through his nerves.

Their clothes were being entirely soaked through from the pool water.

She was also holding onto him so tightly that there was no additional space between their two bodies.

He could feel a soft touch beneath his fingertips, and his chest could also feel the unique softness in front of him.

Even though he was in the cool pool water, all Jungkook could feel was the immense heat. The change in his body was impossible to ignore. The temperature of his body was increasing extremely quickly, and his body became so hot that it appeared the water in the pool was evaporating upon contact.

It was indeed a sweet and tormenting moment.

After the danger of the snake toy had passed, Lisa was just about to say something when she found out that her bikini strap had broken.

She had spent a lot of money on this international brand, yet the quality of it couldn't even surpass that of a cheap bikini. Not even bikinis from market stalls would have such low quality straps that broke after only one use.

The strap fell loose from Lisa's shoulders, and she felt the loosening near her neck. After being aware of the situation, Lisa hurriedly let go of Jungkook and tried to hold up the broken strap.

But the strap was already broken. Even if she held onto it, it would still be of no use.

As of now, there was an element of messy sexiness to her.

She couldn't believe the strap broke just now.

Seeing Jungkook so close to her, Lisa was embarrassed and hurried Jungkook to turn around. "Big brother! Turn around!"

All Jungkook could remember was a scenery that was as white as snow. If he didn't perceive it wrong, he probably had just encountered the unique softness of it just then.

Thinking about this, his body turned hotter and hotter, so hot that he thought he was going to burn in the next second.

He said hoarsely, "Ok." Then, he hurriedly swam towards the edge of the pool and left the indoor swimming pool.

After Jungkook got back to his room, he immediately went into the bathroom and took a cold shower.

His blood was boiling.

He was so hot that he was breathing out fire.

Jungkook failed in an attempt to restrain himself and punched the expensive ceramic tiles of the bathroom wall.

A loud commotion sounded out from within the bathroom.

Anyone would be frightened by this noise.

However, this still wasn't enough to overcome his desire.

Jungkook closed his eyes and softly leaned his head on his fist.

The cold water fell on top of his head and flowed down his hair.

He closed his eyes and panted heavily.

The soft feeling on the tip of his fingers seemed to be there still.

He couldn't ignore the change in his body, nor could he hide the desire from deep within him.

His desire for her was ready to come out at any time.