└ 𝗚𝗔𝗠𝗘 𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥.┐ | 𝘒𝘦𝘯𝘮𝘢 𝘒.

Depuis le début

You heard the door opening again and saw the pudding head. He smiled at you and told you to come in. You went inside and got settled in. You gone to kenma's apartment a few times, so it wasn't new for you. You dropped your bags besides the door and took off your shoes.

"You can sleep in my room if you want. I can sleep on the couch."

"Are you sure kenma..? I owe you so much for letting me stay in for a few nights. I'll sleep on the couch."

You plotted your body on the couch and layed down. Kenma looked at you like a cat. You never noticed his staring, which to him thinks it's kinda creepy. He's just staring at you because you were too nice for him. Laying on his couch, come-what made him feel more relaxed and less worried.

The tense between the moonlight, shadowing upon the windows and the staring of a cat made you feel more uncombable. Yet you came so far.

Your house is far from kenma's. A 9 block difference. His house was the closet to school, and the police station. So staying at kenma's was a safest thing to do.

Everything was quite. Even kenma. He was still standing in front of you, trying to process the stuff going on with his mind. The couch was big enough, it didn't reach up to your tippy toes. SO kenma sat at the edge of the couch.

"Can't sleep?"

You stood up, facing him.

"Why are you even up ken? We have practice in the morning.."

"You know me Y/N-san."

You giggled and went to your bag. It had everything you need for the night. Though you feel like after those few days of teenagers going missing and found dead, your mind was going blank. You grabbed your stuff from your bag and headed out for the bathroom.

A few minutes later, you came back to the bathroom with your PJ's. You were wearing an anime shirt with shorts. Since, it was almost the summer time it's always been a little too hot in Tokyo than it should be. You opened the window and saw kenma playing on his switch. You smiled and sat next to him.

He was playing a new game. You never noticed the game since you rarely played with him. You didn't want to bother him as much, so you moved over a bit. When you moved, he put an arm around your waist and pulled you closer. It made you blush a bit.

"K-kenma, I think we should try to go to sleep.. We have to get up early for your volleyball practice."

He nodded and turned off his switch. His arm was still around your waist. He grabbed you by the arm softly and pulled you up, carrying you in a bridal style. You didn't know what was going on, and you felt like you lost your mind, making you blush intensely. He noticed your face, full of red and smiled carrying you to his bedroom.

"Now before you say anything, I have a inflatable mattress. I only use it when kuroo decides to come around my house and sleeps over with me. But I can use it for myself, you can sleep on my bed."

You were too tired to argue with him. Your eyes drifted into sleep. You slept on his chest, as he opened his room door. He softly placed you on top of his bed and went to go get the mattress. You weren't heavy for him, so he carried you like carrying a baby.

As he was getting the mattress, your eyes awoken. This time, it wasn't because of kenma. You heard something from the room. It sounded like something dropped. But you didn't see anything. The noise sounded like a gun shot, only than it sounded close to you. The windows in kenma's room was closed, so something must of happened.

Your eyes traced to the door, as it opened. It turned out, it was kenma with the mattress. He looked at you, as he dropped the mattress and bend down, touching your face.

"Is there something wrong?"

"Nothing, just a noise woke me up. I think something dropped or fell.."

Kenma froze for a second.

💭 Sh-t.. must of been the body. I should get rid of it in the morning before Y/N gets any suspense about it.

"Don't worry Y/N, I'm here. Everythings fine. Go back to sleep."

Your eyes were heavy. You didn't think nothing else but kenma's voice. It sounded calm and relaxing making you fall asleep.

Kenma sighed of relief and moved the mattress to the side. Seeing you sleeping on his bed made him happy.

All night, he didn't get no sleep. Why? He was too busy admiring you sleeping. He couldn't get enough the fact that you were too cute.

"Kenma. W-why is there a dead body in your closet??"

"It's not what you think Y/N.. let me explain.."

"You were the one who killed my friends.. those teenagers.. did you?"

"I-"

"Kenma Kozume.. why? I thought you can trust me. I never thought as you for a killer."

"Y/N, please let me explain."

"GET AWAY FROM ME YOU MURDERER?!"

⤷ ✾ Those thoughts were always kenma's fears. It's not his fault he became a yandere for you. He doesn't blame you. He blames himself sometimes. After killing a person that you talked to it made him feel guilty. He sometimes wonder how he met you. How perfect you are. Seeing something happened to you would make him feel more guilty.

Why.

Why does he do it?

Was it love.. or a game?

Or was it a lie?

The Horror Story is in the works.

➪ NO PART 2. This story will not have a part 2.
⤷ Why? This story has been rushed. The creator doesn't want to rush things, but since school starts, they are behind on work. So some stories will have short ends. Unless it's requested again, I won't do it-

Surprise Story:
If you see "surprise" in the title, your reading a whole crossover. Meaning either future stories, meaning after all the bullsh-t, or a whole yandere anime part.〈 ONLY 1 PART. 〉
ꕥ Requests: OPEN ꕥ

A/N: "This idea came from an audio I was listening. Yep. I been exposed. I listen to anime audios. Oh well. It's good for me. ANYWAYS.. this came from a kenma audio. I been listening to kenma audios a lot lately. His voice is calming for me.. he makes me relax and calm. He also helps me through tough times, and sometimes helps me with my issues. Thank you voice actors."

Sorry, I have to post a manga- ☻