xv. 𝐏𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚

Start from the beginning

"That's a trap right there. We can't get out once we get in." JJ voiced his concerns.

"Hey, you guys don't have to come. Right?" John B cut in to try and ease his panic.

"Right. This is our fight." Pope agreed.

"Gimme a break, you don't have to be smart to know people are stronger in groups." Skyler shook her head. "Besides, you're my friend, both of you, i'm all in."

"Well, if she's in, i'm in." Kie agreed, jumping up on the containing and pulling Sky up.

"Welp, that leaves me." JJ took Sky's hand, getting up with the rest of them.

"Guess it's better then boarding school." Kie said honestly as they pushed through the gaps to make it to the back.

"Look, I can do it." Skyler spoke confidently as they sat in the burning hot storage. "Even if I get caught, they know me. Freaking, me and Rose hung out once when Sarah wasn't even around. I've taken Wheezie for ice cream and shopping before."

"Yeah, and you run into Rafe, and he tried to kill you. What then?" Kie argued with her.

Skyler blinked. "Well...then I haunt him."

"New plan-" JJ started.

"Guys, you have to trust me." Skyler gave a pleading look. "I promised I was gonna help you guys and that's exactly what i'm trying to do."

Pope looked her way. "We don't want you to get hurt."

"I'll be back here, with Sarah, in no time." Skyler promised, looking to Kie. "Kie, i'm not gonna do it if you really don't want me to."

"I'm not gonna tell you what to do. I just don't want you to get hurt." she dropped her voice lower. "What if I come with you?"

"And leave these idiots alone?" Skyler joked with a grin. "Pope is the only faith I have."

"Right-right here." John B spoke up honestly.

"Just...come back." Kie stated at her.

Skyler smiled. "Don't miss me too much."

"Sorry, is there something we need to know?" JJ cleared his throat loudly. "Because i'm getting a really...lesbian vibe."

"JJ, shut up!" Kie yelled at him.

"Okay, help me get this open." Skyler spoke as Pope and John B helped get the little opening open. "For once...I don't know the percentage of survival on a boat with a psycho family."

"Let's hope you never find out that percentage either." Pope inhaled, helping her crawl out.

"Hey." Kie poked her head out when Skyler got over. "Don't do anything reckless."

"Will try my hardest." she nodded, leaning over to peak her on the lips. "See you soon."

"See you soon." she agreed with a quick inhale.

Skyler had managed to hide from any lurking eyes, on the hunt for Sarah. Getting into the boat was the easiest part, the narrow hallways a lot quicker and simpler to make it down. She'd heard Wards voice, which scared her half to death. A video, she told herself, a old voice mail that Rose was listening to.

Yet, when she peaked her head into the open door, there he was;l, talking to Sarah. Better yet, slapping her across the face. "I'm sorry. Sweetie, i'm sorry."

"Get off of me." Sarah demanded, shoving him back.

Skyler grabbed one of the hanging hooks. "Sarah, duck!"