~sixty four~

-a not proofread Chanlix chapter-

"Wow, I love how they keep doing that to us," Felix said once Minho and Jisung left Chan and him in the living room together once again.

"Better than them being all over each other in front of us I guess," Chan replied.

"I don't think Minho's that type of person but maybe Jisung managed to change that too." He laughed a bit.

"Well, how have you been?...ignoring the fact that we basically caught each other up on lives when we were texting last night."

"I'm good still, how about you?" Felix asked, hating how he and Chan had no problem speaking to each other over text but the minute they met in real life, they got awkward again.

"I'm okay," Chan said with a small smile "I meant to ask you something but I think you might have fallen asleep before I got the chance to last night."

"I'm sorry that I can't stay up until 4 in the morning every night as you do. I accidentally fell asleep while responding to you and now there's a bruise on my face from me dropping it." Felix explained with a small frown on his face.

"I don't see anything- wait- your freckles are gone."

"I put makeup on to cover up the bruise."

"I'll be sure to not start a conversation with you that late again," Chan said with an apologetic smile.

"No!- I mean I liked talking to you that late, well maybe not the dropping my phone on my face part, but it made my apartment feel less scary. Having a conversation with someone that late if that makes any sense."

"I get it. I don't think I could ever live by myself considering how long me, Changbin and Jisung have lived together. It's not even like we hang out all the time but it's nice knowing that there are other people there." Chan explained and Felix nodded.

"I wish I had a roommate but I think Minho would end up kicking me out within the first week...Jeongin and Hyunjin already live together and it would just be weird for me to move in with Seungmin."

"Well until you find one you can always text me. Or maybe we can start calling each other instead."

"Yeah, I would love that," Felix smiled, "what were you gonna ask me last night though?"

"Oh right," Chan said, focusing back onto the original topic, "You remember how I said you had a nice voice?"

"Mhm."

"Well, would you like to come to the studio and help me with this one song I've been working on?"

"YES! But- I don't know how to sing or anything."

"You don't need to," Chan replied, confusing Felix but nevertheless, he agreed.

"Does that mean I get to go to your studio?"

"Yup," Chan replied as if it were no big deal and Felix nearly screamed.

"When do I get to do that?"