xi. 𝐈𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐊𝐢𝐞?

Start from the beginning

"So then what are we suppose to do?" Sarah questioned.

"Not stay here." JJ spoke up.

"On waterfiltersfast.com it says that, if you're stranded, to prepare a shelter when you realize you have no way out." Skyler said, all eyes turning to her. "I've been camping."

"Great, Skylers gone camping, all our problems are solved." John B hummed.

"Im trying to help you out here, John B!" Skyler gave him a crazy look. "It's a common fact that if a friend is in distress, fellow friendship support can help ease their nerves."

"You know what else is a common fact?" he tilted his head her way.

"I can take my dads truck." Kie sighed in disbelief, cutting the two off.

"Kie, are you sure?" John B asked with questionable eyes.

"How much worse can it get, you know?" she shrugged, Skyler looked her way, almost waiting for an invite.

"We need something to pull her out with. There's the winch at the Chateau." JJ went along with her words, a nod of his head, "That's like two miles."

"Yeah, good idea." Sarah nodded.

"If you're gonna do it, let's go, okay?" John B nodded quickly.

"All right." Kie nodded as she headed around.

"Tides coming in. Twinkies going underwater." John B panicked.

"Hey." Skyler walked around the Twinkie to catch Kie's arm.

She turned back with a questionable look. "Yeah?"

"Sorry you have to do this, that's all." Sky shrugged her shoulder, keeping her voice low. "If you still need a place to stay after this...i've got the room."

"Seriously?" Kie gave a faint laugh. "I have a lot of shit in my room."

"Me too." Skyler agreed. "And we can share clothes. I really liked that flannel you wore, the multi color one."

"Well, I really liked those brown boots you wore when we picked you up for Charlestson." she said in return with a shrug, holding back a grin. "We can work something out."

Skyler nodded, inhaling with a faint laugh. "Looking forward to it."

"Is there something going on with you and Kie?" Sarah asked as her and Skyler sat ontop or the Twinkie.

"What?" she laughed. "No."

"Seems like there's a vibe." she shrugged in return. "A gay vibe."

"There is no gay vibe." Skyler defended herself, kicking her legs. "We just get along good."

"Okay." Sarah hummed.

Skyler hesitated. "You and John B are still arguing?"

"He was totally flirting with that girl at the bonfire." the blonde rolled her eyes. "Right?"

Skyler shrugged. "I wasn't really around them. That fight was so unnecessary and dramatic, though. Boys are so weird."

Sarah laughed. "Aren't you the one who decked Scarlett in the face for flirting with Abby?"

"Abby was my girlfriend at the time, it's totally different." Skyler shook her head. "Topper and John B fought for themselves, plain and simple."

"Yeah." Sarah agreed with an eyeroll.

"Okay. Okay." Pope panted as he walked around the Twinkie. "So, here's something I think we can do. We can maybe find something to leverage the Twinkie, and you can drive it out."