Hundred Ten

Jeongyeon's PoV

It's already lunch and Nayeon just finished her meeting with her club members. So after that, we bid goodbye to her schoolmates so Nayeon and I decided to stop by to the nearest place where we could eat.

"Woah, are we really just going to eat? Why are we in a mall?" I asked.

"Mom and I always go here if we have time. I know that we've been here for months but I just know few places and this is one of them." Nayeon explained.

"Ohh. Okay." I said.

We went to the a fast food and just made our order there. It's been hours since we left Nayeon's house but she's still out of herself. I know she's still thinking about Y/N.

I may not know who is Y/N physically and properly, I don't think that she's a person who doesn't deserve Nayeon's attention. I mean, Nayeon doesn't really pay off to someone. All she cares is herself, her parents, her love ones to be exact. And knowing that she got Nayeon's attention, Y/N must be different.

I sighed and put down my utensils which gathered her attention.

"Okay, I can't just let you be like that a day. You're not usually like that." I said.

"Just eat your food, Jeongyeon." She said.

"Okay, I have to tell you something." I said.

"You have to listen because it's about Y/N." I said which made her stop.

Now I know how to get her attention.

I sighed and put my hands on the table as I composed myself.

"You know when I told you that I saw her in my dreams but not really saw her? I mean... I saw her but I can't really recognize her face." I said and Nayeon just hummed and nodded.

"When she said sorry, I know it's not just because of that time she scared me." I said.

"She confessed that she tries to use my body. She used it. And nearly put my life in danger." I said and stop to look at Nayeon.

She's listening intently for real.

"And you know what she said? She told me that she she'll give her heart to me."

On that point, I saw Nayeon's expression changed. As if she just stopped functioning. She was leaning towards a while ago as she's anticipating what I will tell her. But now, she's leaning back with her mouth slightly opened and tears are pooling in her eyes.

Suddenly she cried so loud that everyone around looked on us. It's not a fake cry tho. I know when she cries, it could be as loud as baby's cry!

"Omo, y-yah, stop crying!" I panicked as I wiped her tears with the tissues on the table.

"No! Tell me it's not her heart!"

"Stop crying, will you? They are looking on us!"

"No! She promised! Tell me it's not her heart!"

"Okay fine! I was joking, gosh!" I said frustratedly and run my fingers on my hair.

What the hell? I just wanted to prank her.

"What?" She asked.

"I was just joking. That never happened." I said

Suddenly she started to throw the wet tissues, as I dodge it.

"Y-yah! Nayeon- stop!"

"Why are you like that!? It's not a good joke! How could you be so mean like this!" She cries again.

"Okay! I'm sorry! It's a mean joke, I'm really sorry. You were so serious that's why I thought of that. So now stop crying and let me talk?"

"You talked too much!"

I sighed and just shake my head.

"She said she won't give me her heart." I said straightly which made her stop.

"She said sorry for using my body. But she also said sorry because she can't give me her heart. She knows how I mean to you as your best friend but she said that she promised you that she'll wake up again." I said.

Now her tears came again but now more like she's happy.

"For real?"

"Why it seems like your happy that she didn't give her heart to me. What if no one dares to donate and only her could be a donor?" I hissed.

"Sorry." She said and smiled.

I just rolled my eyes and smiled.

"Now, stop worrying. There's a chance that she's still alive. But still, don't rely too much."

She smiled again and nodded.

"Thank you, for telling the truth but still I hate you with your prank. I need to go to the restroom and wash myself. I look so wasted." Nayeon said.

"Yeah." I said which made her frowned as if she didn't agree with my opinion.

As she excused herself, I stayed her and continued my food. I never thought that she would cry like that even if we are in public place. Shes still the Nayeon I know.

It's been minutes and Nayeon is still not here. I finished my food already. I stood up and decided to follow Nayeon.

As I went to the rest room, I saw Nayeon standing near the doorway. Just standing still and not even moving as if she seen a ghost.

When I looked where she is looking, I saw a girl washing her hand on the counter while facing the mirror.

As she closed the faucet and about to go out when she saw us staring at her. She looked at Nayeon and the maybe got uncomfortable that she just smiled and bowed her head as she passed to me.

I still don't know what is happening, when I looked at Nayeon, she looked at me and give me a look that I would understand.

My mouth when slightly open as I raised my finger.

"Was that?" I wasn't able to finish my sentence when Nayeon went out of the restroom and find the girl who just went out. We went out of the fast food chain and looked around. Shes probably somewhere here.

"Is that Y/N?" I asked to make sure.

"She is."

"Didn't she recognize me?" I asked but Nayeon didn't reply anymore but continued her search.

My eyes stopped as I someone familiar. Was that Jeongin!?

"Nayeon, look!" I said as I points at the place where I saw Jeongin and he's with the girl we saw in the restroom, technically Y/N.

We run to them before we lose them.

I stopped as I feel so tired. I can't run too much. Suddenly Nayeon stops and checks me.

"I'm fine, just go follow Y/N! I'll just find you after." I said

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I'm good." I said and gave her a thumbs up.

She hesitated first but I told her it's really fine. It's no or never.