Chicken Striiiiiipppppssssss |13|

Start from the beginning

Entering her room and closing the door, the girl thought that had went better than expected. Looked like Peter was wrong. Although it was the same old aunt that Y/n had lived with for sixteen years, the girl felt relived to have things back to normal.

But Y/n wasn't stupid and she wasn't about to hold out hope. Although, maybe Y/n would be lucky one more time.

Getting dressed that early morning, the girl felt like layering so she donned a thin grey longleve then a wore out black band T with dull colors. After those two she added a flannel and her washed out dark denim jacket. Getting lost in her pair of ripped black jeans, the girl eventually settled herself and placed delicately a red Yankees cap on her head.

Deciding against the cap, she threw it back on her wood dresser and replaced it with a pair of red lensed square aviators. Y/n liked the fit better that way.

Grabbing her backpack once again, Y/n squashed on a pair of chunky white sneakers. Then kicked them off her feet because she knew that they sucked to run in. Replacing the former with her regular boots that she'd removed downstairs and carried up with her.

Thinking of what else she needed the girl inevitable came up with nothing but did grab her regular jacket and stuff it in her bag. Although, she did feel the crinkle of thin plastic and sighed, throwing the bag of crack into her open closet.

Looking around her room, the girl felt she needed to clean it. Not that things were messy but she need to tidy. She closed the closet door that was next to the entrance to the hall. Made her bed that was next to the window and across from her closet. The girl really did wish she could get an extra few minutes of sleep; the beige comforter and many pillows were calling her name.

Turning abruptly, the girl examined herself in the mirror that was hanging on the wall agencent and to the left of her dresser. She had distinct bags under her eyes and she looked kind of angry with her resting face but she didn't feel like smiling. Y/n didn't have to smile if she didn't want to.

H/c hair framed her face and for a split second she thought she looked fine. Then she decided she needed the hat. Switching her suns for black chunky ones, she added her hat and called it good.

Walking down the stairs, the girl waved slightly to her aunt who smiled shortly back. Exiting the house, Y/n graced her bike and started another day in her average life.

Cue boring montage of her day.

Or...I could text mah buddies...

While riding a bike?

Got two hands for a reason.

Not Fast, Just Furious 💅

Y/n: Hey, fellas :)

Genius:
Hey, kid

Lil Spy: You stole my line

Lil Spy: I'll allow it.

Y/n: 😗😂sorry Natty

Y/n: Guess great minds think alike ;)

Y/n: I have the internship this afternoon🌚

Genius:
That's nice.

Y/n: That's nice? Man, I'm freaking out here

Lil Spy: It'll be fine, you dont have to worry about anything

Y/n: there is actually a great vast number of things to worry about. Endless possibilities, actually.