Pancake

Pancake:

Pancake is a hyper child that can hover off the ground, why they can do that... Uh... No one really knows. Pancake loves to sore through the air and feel the wind on his face. Sometimes they help Sugar fly but it's gonna take a while for that to happen. The reason why Pancake loves Acorn jelly is that there not allergic to them, yes, Pancake can't eat many kinds of common jellies except Acorn ones and Star Jellies, it's a little sad. Pancake is made from box pancakes, not homemade. Why? The witch who made him got lazy so this caused Pancake's stamina to be below average. Roll cake is Pancake's big brother and Pancaked loved seeing his brother use his road roller. Pancake doesn't really get romance and gets grossed out when seeing a kissing act in shows or movies, they prefer action to romance.

Pancake's best friend is Custard, But Cherry and Gumball are also their friends! Cherry and Gumball share the same energy as Pancake and Custard was the first to talk to Pancake when they arrived at the kingdom. Pancake is the smartest around Cherry and Gumball, but with Custard, they both share 5 brain cells or less.

E

CustardIII: He's my best friend! We do almost everything together!

-Trust

Cherry: Do I look like I know why Cherry is like this? Do I?

-Trust

Gumball: Pretty colours!

-Trust

Twizzly: AAAAAAAH! Gumball, h-how are you related to her!?

-Tension

Strawberry Crepe: Your Gumballs sibling? Okay! Let's be friends!

-Friendly

Roll Cake: Can't wait to see my brother again!

-Family

Pure Vanilla: God!?

-Trust

Espresso: He scares me!

-Tension

Sugar: You can do it!

-Friendly